*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/3476754-A-diary-with-a-note-from-Lenora
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: A diary with a note from Lenora  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A diary with a note from Lenora

    by: agent cheiftain
You open the gift to find a bright pink diary, with a glittery label saying “Heidi’s Diary”. You smile, your aunt was so sweet, getting you a customized diary! You then see a note attached to the diary, written in Lenora’s handwriting.

“Hello sweetie pie!
This is no ordinary diary, this is a special diary that makes everything you write in it come true! What’s better is that since you are the designated owner of it, no one else can use it, so you don’t have to worry about anyone else using it besides you!
Have fun,
Aunt Lenora”

You are shocked, can something like this really exist? You decide to rest it out, but don’t know what to write.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/3476754-A-diary-with-a-note-from-Lenora