*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/DPBGFKLHS-Helena-acts-pink-and-coolfor-five-minutes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
This choice: Helena heads out to try and act normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Helena acts pink and cool..for five minutes.

    by: KingOMega
Deciding it best to play normal as much as she could, Helena put her pink shirt down over her once toned stomach, a small bulge from her belly was notable but only if someone looked hard enough. By now her entire belly was pink, with coloring spreading to her back. Strangely it stopped there but Helena was not about to complain. Taking a deep sigh that smelled of bubble gum, the blonde fixes herself up by rubbing her blonde hair so she doesn't look so messy.

Her stomach grumbles and groans as she walks. With class in session there was no one in the halls as she exits the nurses office, save the administration people. Covering a small escaping burp as a cough, Helena straightens herself and tried to be like her normal self. Sadly she doesn't get far before she gets stopped. “Oh Helena are you sure you should be up and about?”

Helena’s green eyes widen as they turn to see the Nurse named Ms. Patterson. She was a nice lady, elderly and due to her reminding her of her passed away grandmother, who always lectured her parents about letting Helena be a child, make mistakes, and actually go out instead of studying (there was a reason her parents refused to take their child to the funeral after all.) This meant that Helena could never really be mean to the nurse with blonde graying hair. “Uh…maybe? But I have to get to class so-”

“There's no need for that Ms.Valentine.” Ms.Patterson says with a frown, her blue eyes displaying her displeasure. “I have talked to the principal as well as your parents. You are to be sent home for today.”

“ But I have to get ready for some tests-” Helena starts before Ms. Patterson hushes her. Perhaps those old stories she heard about the nurse being a war veteran were true as when it comes to one's health Helena does think she look intimidating.

“Do you know sweetie that you are already way ahead and set to graduate early? I think you should be allowed to have a four day weekend.” The older woman says with a mischievous smirk. “Your parents have already been informed and I recommend you don't push yourself to work so hard or else you won't have a life dear.”

“I….” Helena tries to keep herself from saying something about her parents. Her stomach groans loudly as if telling her off and to hurry along. It's more than likely the school, perhaps even the district knows her parents and their…..issue with herself and her success at this point. It still doesn't make it less embarrassing, behind close curtains or no. “Thank you Ms. Patterson. I…I will use this time to work on my BUURRRP!”

The loud burp rips form Helena's throat without a warning her face turning brighter shad than the pink her shirt and stomach currently were. Thankfully she only earned some pauses and sympathetic glances from the few people around. Still Helena can't help the panick, fear, and humiliation that hits her like a truck.“ I…I'm sorry thiskeepshappeningsinceIwokeupand-”

“It's okay honey it's fine.” Ms.Patterson soothes the younger blonde, patting Helena gently on the back. Obviously the nurse could smell the bubble gum scent but doesn't comment, most likely trying to save Helena the further embarrassment.“It's most likely a symptom of extreme stress. Everyone's body processes extreme stress differently.”

Helena knows that is bullshit because of magic but she nods as a small fart escapes her, small enough to not be heard but many save those nearby, mainly the older woman in front of her. “Go home sweetie and get some rest. We'll see you next week.”

The old nurse slowly and gently walks her out. But gasps as as if she forgotten something. “Sorry Helena but your parents told me to not expect them for a day or two. They should see you on Monday at least. I swear….”

“Er URP….thanks Ms. Patterson. See you later bye!” Helena unceremoniouly runs off towards her car. It was high end and extremely expensive. But if she was honest Helena did like her much, to fancy but it was pink. However the pick turning junior had run for another reason; the look that the aging nurse gave Helena when her stomach groans and expanded just a bit more. Realizing that Helena did the more important thing, run away.

As she was running in her flustered state-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingOMega (UN: noah7023 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/DPBGFKLHS-Helena-acts-pink-and-coolfor-five-minutes