*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/A7C8ZNL3W-Helena-Bubblegut
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
This choice: Her belly was now has the hue of her favorite color...pink.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Helena: Bubblegut

    by: Goodvibes
Her once toned stomach was now pink! True, she loved pink but would prefer it not on her stomach. Helena experimentally poked it and could feel it softly indent. Eyeing her belly closely, the magic-user could tell that the color was slowly spreading.

"What's even happening?" She sniffed and caught a whiff of, her nose crinkled, bubblegum?Her eyes widened, taking one finger she lathered it with a dollop of salvia and spread it down her stomach. Bringing it back up she tasted her finger and was greeted by the flavor of the sweetest bubblegum she had ever tasted.

"Oh god, what did I cast?" Helena knew she should've remembered every cantrip and node when casting a spell, remembering them would've helped immensely trying to fix this. Okay, all she had to do was focus. Transmutation plus composition plus elementa- Helena's mouth filled, her cheeks distending due to a sudden pressure.

"Burp!" Helena's face turned red. "Scuse me. Okay I'm filling with gas plus turning into gum, but...it's not fast."

Her belly released a groan as if to say "That's what you think!" and Helena clutched her backside as another toot of bubblegum air came from her rump. Helena blushed madly but kept her cool, she had to focus.

Finish school today, head home, and find a way to turn back to normal. Oh and keep away from the normies and her parents, one because she had to keep her powers secret and the other because they would've chastised her failure. All good, Helena nodded to herself right before her tummy expanded a little larger.

Her fingers clutched her gut and Helena pointed down to it.

"Behave." As if her own body could've responded to her threat.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/A7C8ZNL3W-Helena-Bubblegut