*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3473400-Magic-escapes-in-the-most-humiliating-possible
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
This choice: A blast of.... pressure escapes her bum.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Magic escapes... in the most humiliating possible

    by: KingOMega

"UuuuuRRRRP!" "Helena's green eyes widen in surprise as a loud burp escapes her, the taste on her tongue tinged with magic escapes her as she feels disgust with herself. Both Amelia and Ethan look at both with worry, however the former looks on with a mixture of amusement. Helena scowls but it changes as her stomach gurgles and groans once more.

Gurururuglllllle GRRRROOOOOAAAN

"Are you sure you're alright Helena? Perhaps you should lay down again?" Ethan asks her as Helena's muscles tense and her skin starts to look pale.

"Ugh…I think I'm to…puke." Helena lies. She's not going to puke but she's certainly going to embarrass herself. She stiffens her lower muscles especially her buttock muscles as something tries to escape her body.

"Oh hell no I'm out. I did what I needed to do." Amelia says, looking a little pale herself as steps towards the door, with Ethan looking at her in confusion. "If she loses her lunch, I certainly will too. Remember that one incident Ethan?"

Helena has no idea what Amelia is talking about but Ethan certainly does as his frown deepens as the blonde presses her legs together as she forwns, her paler skin starting to turn a tad red form holding it. However the stoic man makes sure to hand Helena a small bucket that was near the bed the blonde departed from mutter, "Sorry. Feel better." Before leaving a few steps behind Helena.

Helena herself feels immense relief as no one else is around. She relaxes her lower muscles just as a long fart escapes her. Helena knows that if anyone heard that yet alone talked about it her parents would lecture her on her immaturity then her actual health, like most parents should do. She can feel magic power escaping her, almost as like when she accidentally let her power overflow. "Except magic never escaped me quite like this. God this is so embarrassing and disgusting."

Helena growls as she pulls up her pink shirt so she can examine the spell that she accidentally used on herself. Her green eyes widen immensely as her jaw threatens to drop to the floor, the reason why is-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingOMega (UN: noah7023 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3473400-Magic-escapes-in-the-most-humiliating-possible