*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/RMHJ3GZ4W-The-college-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2286795
A young man gains the ability to swap heads of people and has fun with it
This choice: The college girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The college girl

    by: Headmadscientist
Nick, while he didn't want her to miss her interview, was in fact very interested in being her for a while. He then realized he could be her. He'd just need be her for a bit, then he could have her body for a while with her being effectively him. He concentrated and swapped.
He then realized he had no knowledge of her or her situation. Apparently, if you swap with someone and you stay aware, you don't get their knowledge. At least, initially he thought that until thought and images started to come to him. He smiled. It was like he was always this way, but only he knew he used to just be Nick, not Amanda Stratos. He looked down at his new body, and he went to a restroom.
In the stall, he smiled as he felt his new body up. He especially loved how his tits felt, and his pussy was so sensitive! He also loved how his legs looked in the hose and heels. He then "remembered" where his job interview was. Luckily, it was close by, and he was able to walk there.
Well, "walk" wasn't quite the right term. He admitted he underestimated how hard this would be in heels, but he got there early and walked up to the receptionist and greeted her.
"Hi! I'm Amanda Stratos here for the interview!" Nick said in a friendly manner.
The secretary looked at Nick, smiled, and told him it would be about ten minutes until the interview could start. Nick sat down, glad to be off of his heels. His legs were spread apart for a couple of minutes, until Nick realized what he was doing. I can't sit like that! He thought as he crossed his feminine legs, feeling the hosiery on them. They feel so weird, but he admitted he looked so good in them...
Well, he got called in, and the interview itself went well. Nick was surprised. He was almost at ease with this. Of course, if he failed it wasn't his ass, so that might have helped. He smiled when he got a job offer and found the salary for Amanda to be pretty good!
He left on top of the world. He decided to have some fun and go back to his place. Who knows, maybe he would see her there trying to be him!
He finally got back to his place and walked in the door. Who does he see?

You have the following choices:

1. Amanda

*Noteb*
2. A Roommate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Headmadscientist (UN: theratman21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/RMHJ3GZ4W-The-college-girl