*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/3397106-Swap-himself-with-someone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2286795
A young man gains the ability to swap heads of people and has fun with it
This choice: Swap himself with someone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Swap himself with someone.

    by: Headmadscientist
Nicholas looked around and smiled. To his surprise, the deli had a number of good options. Also, he wondered, if he could do a swap where the person knew but no one else did. He thought about trying that out with himself.
First, though, he decided, he would select a suitable person.
He saw the college girl from his previous swap, and wondered what it would be like to be her. Second, he saw a tall, very muscular man sitting a back corner. He was obviously a bodybuilder, and a huge one. He looked to ve at least 6'10" and over three hundred pounds. The third choice was a woman who looked disgusted she had to be her with her husband. Her husband was about sixty, and she looked no more than a few years older than Nicholas was. She was dressed in a designer dress, heels, and a very expensive jacket.
Who does Nicholas go with?

You have the following choices:

1. The college girl

*Noteb*
2. The body builder

3. The husband, the wife, or another target.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Headmadscientist (UN: theratman21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/3397106-Swap-himself-with-someone