*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Twilight's Dimensional Goof Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285705-My-Giant-Pony/cid/3348004-Twilights-Dimensional-Goof-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2285705
You're among a group of humans brought accidentally into an anthro version of Equestria!
Chapter #1

Twilight's Dimensional Goof Up

    by: punkachu
Twilight had spent several days examining the small creatures who she had accidentally brought to this world, and during this time she had done, as far as her test subjects could tell, everything short of dissecting them to learn about them. This was done, frankly, with little concern about the comfort of these little creatures.

The humans wished they had never been brought here by that strange flash of purple light. They wished they could make out a single word the massive, horse like girl was saying when her voiced boomed over them, or that they could tell what her plans for them were. They wished she had at least given them the decency of not storing them in a birdcage too, but that seemed to wishful of thinking.

Today, unbeknownst to the little humans, they were at least getting one of those wishes granted, as the massive alicorn shook the cage, sending the small group of 7 or so humans tumbling onto a table that was, as far as they could tell, miles high...and then came a purple wave of magic over the group, Twilight's eyes glowing with the same purple energy. The little humans could feel something hammering their way into their heads, a rather...sudden and painful migraine almost before it pulled back out...and a voice boomed out again over them, but...rather than just echoing sounds they could make out words in them...

"Alright, test, test...Can you all understand me?" Twilight doubted there was any chance even with the magical help with the noise these little bugs she caught could possibly be smart enough to understand her. She was checking solely because she had, when Fluttershy raised concerns, promised she would. Which is why she went ever so slightly pale when one, then two, then...all of them nervously nodded up to her, like she was some kind of angry god who had just made demands of them. "...Sweet Celestia you're telling me you are sentient?!"...Twilight...had to figure out what to do from here.

You were among these humans, and while Twilight's voice was...kinder than you expected you had never thought she would of possibly been concerned over you. And suddenly you notice that purple energy is making you float...and making...all of the others float...as you and all of the others are shoved into seperate boxes...

You're left in your box for hours until its opened, looking up you see the face of the one who opened it...A face that is...

Continued Study

All too familiar, a purple face with a deeper purple head of hair tied up in a smart but loose knot, a horn in the middle of her forehead glowing as Twilight Sparkle, your original captor looks down at you from behind her thick glasses...

Playdate

Round and pink, with wildly curly darker-pink hair. A grin from this buck toothed behemoth makes you feel like Pinkie Pie might not be the safest option to be around

Formalities

Regal and elagant looking almost, white fur with a purple main as she looks down at you with seeming mild interest. Its hard to tell just what Rarity of all ponies plans to do with a bug like you...

Gentle Giant

This one dwarves Twilight, who until now was the largest creature you had ever seen. But something about the look of concern in the yellow-furred, Pink maned pony's eyes made you feel safe ...

You have the following choices:

1. Further study

2. Playdate

3. Formalities

4. Gentle Giant

5. Other (Includes Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Spike)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285705-My-Giant-Pony/cid/3348004-Twilights-Dimensional-Goof-Up