*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jonh and Lindsay
  2. A man and a woman
  3. two person
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3325007-Jonh-and-Lindsay
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)
This choice: Option 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jonh and Lindsay

    by: Jupitera
Jonh and Lindsay were a 30-year-old couple who got married two years ago and moved to the suburbs. in a small house. Jonh worked in a sporting goods store, and Lindsay in a coffee shop. The two jobs closed and in the city there was hardly any work for them, they tried with jobs as delivery men and others. the mortgage, and the debts piled up, more and more.

To make matters worse Lindsey received the news that her younger sister "Dede" as she was now called was going to get married, her father paid her a Bimbo treatment and now she would be a trophy wife.

One day, when Lindsey saw that they couldn't pay more, she said between tears to Jonh "honey, I think I'm going to try those bimbo treatments for free, it's the only solution, otherwise they'll take everything away from us, as a bimbo I can earn money and at least save you."

Jonh between tears said "no, not if that's what I'll do" Lindsey couldn't allow it.

the two talked long and hard until in the end they both decided to do it. They both swore to always be together. So even if they were Mindless bimbos. both would continue together in bimbohood

You have the following choices:

1. Both arrive at the center of Bimbofication

*Noteb*
2. Their new lives as bimbos

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jupitera (UN: ferpanda26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3325007-Jonh-and-Lindsay