*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3357960-the-experience-of-a-shrunken-girl
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: Danica keeps shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

the experience of a shrunken girl

    by: Kairoca
The days passed while Danica became smaller and smaller. This was clearly reflected in her surroundings, particularly her clothes. Her teenage clothes began to be too big for her, so she began to dress as a preteen.

A few days later Danica was already 4 feet tall. Her feet didn't reach the floor when she got out of bed, and any of her old clothes that fit her before would seem like tents (all her t-shirts could pass as unsightly short dresses). Her bras were way too big, and Danica had to adjusting them as small as she could make them. Even the pre-teen clothes were a little big for her at this point, but she decided to wear them to preserve her dignity for one more day before wearing kid clothes.

Not only that, but things would become difficult for the shrunken girl; the distances felt longer, the objects were further away, and the imposition of the caregivers was greater, while Danica looked increasingly ridiculous compared to these people. If someone outside saw them, they would possibly think that Danica was the daughter of one of the caretakers.

The exercise routine was adapted every day in proportion to Danica's weight and height; the same with the food, that was served in smaller portions, but not symbolizing any difference for Danica. It was disturbing for her how there was less and less food, but the only way she could notice it was the plate, since her eyes saw the same amount of food, and she felt just as satisfied when finished.

As with getting out of bed, her feet did not touch the floor when sitting in the chairs, added to the fact that eating was already more complicated by having shorter arms and torso. Danica also knew that things would not improve, since she would get smaller.

Throughout the day, Danica spent a lot of time looking down at the middle of her body, knowing that the place where she looked would be her final height, and imagining the difficulties that she would have by then, making her appreciate better this moment

You have the following choices:

1. Danica leaves the house

*Noteb*
2. 2 feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kairoca (UN: kairoca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3357960-the-experience-of-a-shrunken-girl