*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3339904-Danicas-new-routine
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: Danica returns house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Danica's new routine

    by: Kairoca
Danica decided to spend her studies at home. She would live with 3 main caregivers who would do her studies; among the 3 caregivers was the girl she met the day before.

The next day would arrive without any new surprises, but like the last days she was smaller. She would try to find some clothes, but the clothes were already very big, and she was getting closer to looking like a girl wearing her mother's clothes. With shame, she would ask the caregivers if they could give her new clothes. They gave her clothes for an adolescent, that would fit her better, and began the tests.

Danica was now 5', 1", but the challenge of things was kept in proportion to her size. In this way, she started her exercise routine; she will be given clothes from the brand that caused this, in various sizes, most of them smaller, including one almost the size of a doll; luckily, the clothes were stretchy and fit her body well. Danica would start with the routine but not in the best way since she couldn't describe what she felt, the fact that she was being watched at all times made her feel uncomfortable.

The tests were over and they would give Danica her food, at which point they would make her uncomfortable again by watching while she ate; not to mention the fact that her table, along with the rest of her house, was already a bit big, All in all, though, things weren't too bad right now, as she was still big enough to use her chairs and utensils, her clothes were still decent and her house looked relatively normal. Quite possibly, by the time she would be 2 feet tall, these things would be impossible; but she would be sure that, by that point, she would already adapt to the looks. She realized that the best thing was not to be uncomfortable, but to find a way to get used to this.

After eating and other tests, Danica would dedicate herself to rearranging her house for when things got difficult. Since she was already small, the highest shelves were already out of her reach, but with a little effort she began to accommodate a few minutes later. One of the caregivers would see her trying to do something, and offer to help her. Danica sadly accepted the help, and would leave her house ready and adapted for a 4-foot girl, a 3-foot girl, and a 2-foot girl, eagerly awaiting the moment when she could be cured.

You have the following choices:

1. Danica keeps shrinking

*Noteb*
2. 2 feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kairoca (UN: kairoca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3339904-Danicas-new-routine