*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3320724-Danica-goes-to-the-company
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: The next day, at the company  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Danica goes to the company

    by: Kairoca
The company made an appointment with Danica for 12 PM the next day, and someone would pick her up. She spoke over the phone with the girl who would pick her up, so she knew about her shrinking thing and she would come prepared.

The next day Danica found that she had shrunk again. Her clothes were already quite big; but, with some adjustments to her blouses and miniskirts, she would look somewhat decent.

The girl arrived in a company van. “Hello, I assume you are Danica?”

"Yes, it's me," Danica replied, blushing

This girl seemed to be between 5', 7" to 5', 9", which was her average a few days ago; but now, this girl was quite a bit taller than Danica. She brought a package with clothes of different sizes, in case Danica needed clothes. Danica accepted them very gratefully. Danica tried several sizes of clothes, to see which one best fit her new size; once with her new clothes Danica got in the truck and went to the company.

Already in the company's facilities, the shrunken girl was guided by several scientists to a laboratory, where she would undergo various tests and scans to find out the reason for her situation. They measured her again, resulting in less that 5', 3"; her weight also continued to fall, but was stable in proportion to her new size. They ran several tests: blood, physical performance, previous feeding, DNA, among others.

A couple of hours later, they gave her the results: the chemical elements of the products that they tested with Danica did not react well with several of her genetic traits, causing her cells to shrink in size, which made her smaller every day. They also gave her an estimate of how small she would get: approximately two feet tall. Danica almost fainted; at the end of this, she would be the size of a doll. Then she got angry with the managers for having put her in this unnatural situation, but they reassured her by reminding her that the contract said they would would be responsible for any problem, including this one. She would receive compensation for damages, plus they would appreciate her, since she saved many more people from shrinking.

Already finalizing the agreements, Danica would be given two options: Stay in the facilities, so that they do more tests; or return home with several caregivers, who will monitor her in case something happens and would also do tests. In any case, during this process, Danica would have to follow a strict and balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, proteins and carbohydrates, along with exercises, to facilitate the process of finding an antiserum that will return her to normal.

You have the following choices:

1. Danica returns house

2. Danica stays in the facility

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kairoca (UN: kairoca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3320724-Danica-goes-to-the-company