*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom is here
  2. The boy in the giantess house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277815-Giantess-Terror/cid/3295131-Mom-is-here
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2277815
Unaware and Aware giantess causing the demise of tiny people! 500 GP for good ads
This choice: His mother walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom is here

    by: thbwcm
From a distance, Jack could hear the loud sound of something approaching his location. It sounded almost like if the ground had a heartbeat, well the sound got even louder and the ground began to shake, he realized what was happening: footsteps! Someone was coming!

Instead of being relieved to know that a familiar face was coming toward him, the tiny boy felt desperate! He couldn't stand up since the ground was shaking like it would split open, just like an earthquake.

"Oh my god! Make it stop, make it stop!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as his tiny body was effortless tossed around on the ground. When the shaking reached its climax, the tremors stopped. Taking a deep breath, Jack didn't even need to look to notice the massive presence behind him...

Melissa sighed as she looked at the empty living room, with no sighs from her son. Since the lights were off, she didn't notice Jack's dark-coloured clothes on the floor. "That boy..." she thought, "He probably got out to explore the house's huge gardens..."

Jack was placed between his mother's massive bare feet. Since he got after his father, being a short guy, he was used to looking up to his mother, who dwarfed most of the people in every room she entered, but right now, seeing her in this almost godly sigh, his knees felt like they got tuned into jelly and he fell down on them, dizzy. Hyperventilating, he tried to look at her face, but Melissa's big breasts blocked his view, which made her look even more intimidating. Bringing all his strength together, he tried to speak:

"M-mom?! H-hey... D-down here... I..."

"He is not here!" Melissa said. Since her family was also looking for her son and were looking on the other side of this massive house, she made her voice loud and clear. The power of her voice almost knocked Jack out, but he was able to understand what she was saying.

Not wanting to lose the opportunity of notifying his massive mother of his current predicament, Jack ran as fast as he could towards her leg and grabbed on a small and almost invisible to naked eyes thread that was sticking from her jeans. Using all the strength he had in his arms he held on tight!

If he haven't tied up the wire all around his body, his story would probably have ended there, since he would fall down at the first movement of her leg and from that height and speed he was being moved, his body would end up crushed like a grape. Every step his mother took sent shock waves up her leg that were just insensible for her, but for the tiny boy, they could shake every bone in him.

"Please, please mom, sit down! I don't know how much I can hold on!"

Soon...

You have the following choices:

1. Melissa moved to the kitchen

2. Melissa heard someone calling her

*Noteb*
3. Jack fell down

*Noteb*
4. Melissa sat on a table

*Noteb*
5. Melissa went to her room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277815-Giantess-Terror/cid/3295131-Mom-is-here