*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277752-Hogwarts-Misadventure/cid/3284747-Open-the-door-and-enter-the-room-without-knock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277752
The girls of Hogwarts are out to get you and will stop at nothing to make you theirs.
This choice: Open the door and enter the room (without knocking)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Open the door and enter the room (without knock...

    by: Li’l Billy
You think that whoever is on the other side can probably help you find your friends and decide to walk in without knocking. You suddenly hear one of the girls scream and look round to find on of them is fully naked and the other one is only in a pair of panties and a bra. You apologies and go to leave, but the door suddenty slams shut before you can get out and locks some how locks it's self trapping you inside. You slowly turn round and find that...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Li’l Billy (UN: lbxs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Li’l Billy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277752-Hogwarts-Misadventure/cid/3284747-Open-the-door-and-enter-the-room-without-knock