*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3344798-Temple-of-Gas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
This choice: Temple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Temple of Gas

    by: Reborner
"...The grand temple in Briar Woods. A shame Miss Irhos can't come with us. Oh well!" Celina said, picking up your luggage as Mia, Cece, Met, Sihuapilli, and Yeyetzi shows up.
Met was looking a bit uncomfortable as you see Sihuapilli grinning, much to the confusion of others, and Yeyetzi looking with sparkling eyes.
"It'll be good to be home again," Sihuapilli said, Yeyetzi nodding her head.
"Pilli, you were... 'born' there? Yeye?" You ask, Pilli nodding her head, the golem showing more animation than usual.
"Metiztli and I was raised there, so it's natural we'll know about Pilli," Yeye explains, everyone looking at Met.
"So that means you know her dirty secrets?" Mia asks, Met frowning at her, but Yeye shakes her head.
"Nah, that would be Pilli, as the two were closer than them. I only found about when I teamed up with Pilli in science class," she replies, before heading off to get her things from the ground, only to trip over ant legs and blast out a massive fart.
"Don't... you dare!" Met hisses, glaring at everyone within sight before grabbing her bag.
"She's been on edge ever since the trip was announced. but I can't wait to tell the others about how the world changed!" Pilli said with excitement, as you're picked up and taken to a massive five-seater truck with a trailer attached to it. Handing Mia a radio, Cece enters the trailer and before closing the door, she pops her head out.
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," the centaur warns before closing up, though she gives you a sad look.
"Sure, we won't do anything you wouldn't do," Mia smirks, petting you with a finger, much to your annoyance.
Entering the truck with Met in the shotgun (for safety reasons) and Celina as the driver. The others and you entered the back seat as a jolt from the slamming on Met's side popped you out of Pilli's hand before you land between the werejaguar and slime. Mia attempted a grab but a growl from Met shut her down and everything was quiet for remainder of the trip of five hours, save for the bursts of flatulence coming out of their rears, much to the girls' relief. By the time you got there, the truck had been hot boxed and as the door to trailer comes down, a green smog comes out to reveal an embarrassed Cece trotting out of it.
"Excuse me!" She said sheepishly as she joins you guys and most of the girls laugh it off, save for Met.
You all go up the temple stairs and see in awe, that it was based on Aztec structures before entering a temple room with an altar in the center of it, a barrier to keep folks from coming too close to it. Does anything happen there?

1) A bright light shines down on the altar and the gods descend, much to Sihuapilli's glee.

2) Met's mother or another golem jumps out of the temple's entrance and starts flirting with you, though she refuses entrance to everyone else non-human. Much to Met or Sihuapilli's embarrassment.

3) Yeyetzi accidently triggers a trap inside and separates the group.

4) The temple becomes a dungeon

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The gods descend

2. Temple guardian comes out

*Noteb*
3. A trap is triggered

*Noteb*
4. The temple becomes a dungeon

*Noteb*
5. Something else/Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3344798-Temple-of-Gas