*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Math
  2. School... *Sigh*
  3. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/W8VXWMYJT-Math
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
This choice: Math  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Math

    by: Reborner
"Math," Cece replies and you were relieved, as you had Mia and Cece there, along with your ooey-gooey teacher, Ms. Plamus.
However, the only issue was the distance it'll take and you overslept a bit, so there's a chance of you guys being late.
"We best be moving, my Lord!" She said, running off to the classroom.
Ahead of you was Mia, and she looks back, before smirking at you and runs faster, a loud burst of gas exiting her rear. Cece gets the same idea and starts farting as well, boosting her speed.
"Looks like fun," A voice said and you look behind you to see a mini version of Ms. Plamus beside you.
"Morning, Ms. P-" "It's Celina, dear. I told you before!" She interrupts as she places a finger on your lips.
"Ok then, Cel." "Good! Was doing my rounds and saw you guys running to my class. So I figure I'll catch a ride with you~ A shame my class is too far away," she explains, the latter being in a mock tone, before a finger is aimed at her.
"Only my master can ride," Cece growls, flicking the slime off of her and launching it to their destination, where she quickly slithers into the classroom.
Mia is the first to enter, followed by you two soon after and you could see the mini clone joining up with the original giant that she is. However, the speed Cece was going at as she turning launches you into a seat as the centaur enters and you could see the large backside of someone above you, lowering herself onto you, unaware.
"Class is in session!" Celina said, as she reformed completely and sat down.
Whose ass are you under?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ms. Plamus

*Noteb*
2. Mia

*Noteb*
3. Cece

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/W8VXWMYJT-Math