*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the apartment of the Nakano sisters.
  2. Fuutaro
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275695-The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Shrinking/cid/3324339-In-the-apartment-of-the-Nakano-sisters
Rated: E · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2275695
I love this anime so i think can be great add this interactive. have fun and add please ^^
This choice: In the apartment of the Nakano sisters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the apartment of the Nakano sisters.

    by: rontze
Fuutaro: Alright... What's happening?

He was just reading some papers in the kotatsu that the sisters have in their living room when, the next moment he knew, he began to feel dizzy. When he rubbed his eyes that had started to blur so he could see again, that's when he realized. It wasn't his imagination. He had really shrunk and he didn't exactly know why.

Fuutaro: Judging by my size and where I'm at... I'm about 1 centimeter tall?

Earlier he was sitting as he put down the papers on the kotatsu. Right now he was on the floor, on the carpet. And all this had happened without any of the girls realizing it yet. Since there was no one with him.

Fuutaro: What am I supposed to do now? Maybe if I can get back on the Kotatsu...

However, before he found an answer. He could hear a rumble in the distance. Listening carefully, he could make out that they were footsteps. Someone would finally come along and bail him out.


Who came to the room?

You have the following choices:

1. Itsuki, she came with some snacks.

*Noteb*
2. Miku, she looked in a hurry.

3. One of the other sisters.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rontze (UN: rontze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carlos-akaSith100 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275695-The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Shrinking/cid/3324339-In-the-apartment-of-the-Nakano-sisters