*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3246772-Introduction
by Kugos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2273648
In a mythical land a little fairy can grow or shrink themselves or anyone they meet
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: Kugos
In a little Fairy village, located along in the forests, hidden from many knights or wanderers and even some beasts that lurk around. Within this hidden village is a fairy, using different ingredients to create new ways their kind can stay hidden, stay defensive, or the occasional mischief that they’re prime to deal out.

Locked away in their house, mixing different roots, different fungi, and casting an occasional spell, finally you’ve found a new discovery. When using the green liquid you mixed, it advances a growth onto the target, and when hit with the pink liquid it causes them to shrink. Knowing these new mixes could help your Queen, and the whole village, you seal away two full bottles of these mixes and write down the recipe for both. Packing them in a carrying satchel you leave your house to share the discovery.



Although, something so special and powerful that even wizards and witches can’t use on their own, the thought of using them for your own games creeps into your head. Growing out to human size and interacting with them, shrinking a dragon to fit in your hand, or becoming as large as the beast itself. The thoughts come in your head, but there’s also the idea of messing around with your own neighbors around, maybe even surprise the queen by making her the largest powerful fairy to ever exist. She’s usually pretty serious, so maybe becoming powerful might excite her, or giving her yourself as a little toy is also an option.

--

But before you decide on your journey you look into a mirror at yourself, seeing your ____ face, and tell yourself your plan.

You have the following choices:

1. You are a male fairy

2. You are a female fairy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kugos (UN: shokugo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kugos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3246772-Introduction