*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mina Ashido
  2. Other girls
  3. My Hero Academia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271255-Anime-Tickle-Lovers/cid/3227776-Mina-Ashido
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Flash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2271255
Anime girls in this world love being tickled. Let's see how much fun they have as the lee.
This choice: Mina Ashido  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mina Ashido

    by: FaustLundgren
Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu, also known by their hero names Pinky and Creati, are strolling down a hallway in the U.A High School, home to the best superheroes in training in all of Japan. Momo leads the way, and although Mina seems to be in a bright and cheery mood behind her, Momo seems more stern and borderline upset as she takes Mina to a new section of the school.

Mina: So, Yao-Momo, do you wanna tell me what this "special training" is about?

Momo: I told you, it's not special training. Not in that sense, anyway. This is about your score on the latest test! Two points out of twenty!

Mina: Aw, come on, lighten up! I studied really hard for that test!

(She did not, she was playing video games all weekend).

Mina: If that's true, then you really do need this exercise. Now come with me; I organized permission from Mr. Nighteye for this. It's this room here.

Still with her hands tucked behind her head, and with a jolly laugh, Mina allows herself to get led into a side room, which at first glance looks like a near-empty lab. After Momo shuts the door, and locks it without the pink teenager knowing, Mina finally decides to take a look around, and sees nothing worth fussing over, except for a large table-like device stood up in the center of the room.

Mina: Ooh, what's that?

Momo: Here, let me strap you in.

Mina: Oh, I get it! It must be like endurance training! To make up for my low test scores, you're going to boost my physical abilities!

Momo: ... sure, it has to do with endurance.

Believing the half-lie, Mina smiles, and stands with her back to the machine. Raising her arms up, she allows Momo to push a set of buttons on a side control panel, which suddenly creates two locks that trap her wrists above her head. After making sure she can't get out, Mina looks at her classmate, and smiles.

Mina: Now, what happens next?

Momo: This is a special tickling machine used by Mr. Nighteye for punishing students.

This mention of the word "tickling" immediately causes Mina's pink skin to briefly flush away to white as she gulps. Her smile has finally disappeared.

Mina: A... what?...

Momo: You heard me. You're going to be suffering quite a bit of tickling, while I try to get you caught up in math and history in preparation for the midterms! The more questions you get right, the less you'll have to go through!

Mina: W... wait! WAIT, YAOMOMO, PLEASE, HOLD ON, LEMME OUT! I'M NOT EVEN TICKLISH, NO WAY, NO NEEDTOEVENTRYOHNOPLEAESDON'TI'LLSTUDYIPROMISEWHYDOESNIGHTEYEHAVEONEOFTHE SETHINGSHOLDON!!!!

Mina flails about in a comical panic, but she's locked in tight, and Momo ignores her rants, finally offering a sympathetic smile of her own.

Momo: Now then, we'll need to start you off with something. How about...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Momo turns the machine on

*Noteb*
2. Momo creates some tools to use

*Noteb*
3. Tsuyu is also there to help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaustLundgren (UN: powernaught at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271255-Anime-Tickle-Lovers/cid/3227776-Mina-Ashido