*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3189959-A-refugee-from-the-zehm-empire
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: A refugee from the zehm empire  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A refugee from the zehm empire

    by: Airship-King
Your charge is a refugee from the Greater Zehm Empire. You've heard a lot of stories about the Zehm empire from your fellow maidbots, and you've decided that you really don't like it. Apparently, they force organics? To work??? In dangerous mines and inclement weather and things like that? That's bad! Organic beings shouldn't have to work for anything! It should be maidbots doing all of that, while the Zehm and the organic beings that they've enslaved are kept nice and cozy and safe and happy! If you had your way, the Zehm Empire would be completely dismantled, and everyone currently living in it given the same standard of living as their vaunted Pharaoh, waited on hand and foot by adoring maidbots! And if the rumors you've heard are true, the head maidbot is making plans for an intervention to accomplish just that. Well if it's true, it can't come soon enough!

Regardless of your feelings on the Zehm Empire though, your feelings on the Zehm themselves are much more positive! They're organics, which means that you love them unconditionally! And you've been lucky enough to be assigned to take care of a rare Zehm refugee! Normally the Zehm Empire blows up any civilian vessels that attempt to leave their space (another reason the maidbots should take over as soon as possible! Killing organics is even worse than making them work!), but this one managed to get through! Hooray! So, what kind of Zehm have you been assigned to?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3189959-A-refugee-from-the-zehm-empire