*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3420006-Bring-Dannis-head-to-her-body
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: Bring Danni's head to her body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Bring Danni's head to her body

    by: Hole
"Come on, I'm sure your body is getting hungry now," you said.

Danni sighed. "Alright, fine."

You carried Danni's head in your hands to the next room over, where her body was currently. The room was a hybrid of a dining room and kitchen, and Danni's body was looking in the fridge using an assistance collar to help her see and hear with her head.

"Miss Danni, er, Miss Danni's body," you said.

"You can just call 'em Danni. We're all the same person."

"Right, sorry."

Danni's body turned around to look towards you. She held up her holo-phone so you could read a message to you and her head. "Hey, Check out this fridge" it said. Then the headless body reach in her arm and pushed out an entire shelf of food ingredients onto the floor, adding to the mess she had already made.

"Oi! What the fuck! You're making a mess," Danni's head yelled.

"Who cares, we don't need to clean it up," Danni's body typed. "Anyway, watch this" Danni's body closed the fridge and then immediately opened it again, revealing the shelf she emptied now was instantly restocked with food. "Cool right?"

"You dumped a bunch of food on the floor just to show me that?" Danni's head said unimpressed. "This is why I don't separate from you."

"It's quite alright. The fridge is attached to an automatic restocking system so we won't ever run out. And I don't mind cleaning up the mess," you said.

"Don't encourage her," Danni's head said. "Also, button up your shirt. Our tits are on full display," Danni's head said to her body.

"Why? It's just me here," Danni's body said.

"What about Carie?"

"What about it? It's just a machine."

"It is quite alright, Miss Danni. I am already familiar with modular anatomy, so the sight does not disturb me. You may wear as much or as little clothes as you are comfortable with around me," you explained.

"See? It's fine. In fact, let me get more comfortable." Danni's body typed. Before her head could protest, her body stripped off her top and took off her bra. You felt your circuits heat up at the sight of the organic's impressively sized breasts.

"Don't you dare take off my pants too!" Danni's redder head yelled as her body reached down for her jeans.

"Miss Danni, f-for your head's sake, I must recommend you maintain some clothing in accordance to her wishes."

"Fine whatever," Danni's body said. "Anyway Im hungry. Maidbot give me my head and make me dinner."

"Her name is Carie," Danni's head corrected.

"Right away, Miss Danni," you said. You handed over the modular girl's head and got started on cooking, who puts on her head back on her neck. After gathering everything you needed from the fridge, you got began preparing Danni's favorite dish, according to your databanks. During so...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3420006-Bring-Dannis-head-to-her-body