*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in a cage at Amanda's house
  2. Tory Nichols
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266366-Cobra-Kai-shrinking-story/cid/3413026-in-a-cage-at-Amandas-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266366
As a Karate student, what can happen if you suddenly get shrink to a bug size ?
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

in a cage at Amanda's house

    by: revan92
Tory realised she was shrunk and trapped in a cage. She saw the whole environnement, and recognized the Larusso's home. She then heard some footsteps approaching and saw a giant woman looking at her .

" Mrs Larusso...?! what did you do to me ?! " tory asked worried. Amanda just smiled at her and said : " remember when i tried to help you and you said you will humiliate my daughter at the tournament ? Well this will never happen...but, as a mother myself, i'lll make you understand that you are nothing.. I didn't like what you told me about humiliating Sam. You think you're strong because of karaté ? "

" Mrs Larusso, i was angry at you, as a rich woman tried to help me and this is something i'll never accept ! " tory yelled with anger.

" It's fine. I got it." Amanda replied. " But do you assume that you said you were going to humiliate my daughter during the tournament ?" She asked

Tory nodded. : " yeah, now my chances are gone, but i assume what i said"

Amanda sighed. " fine, then i have to teach you a lesson about how the life is"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 revan92 (UN: revani92id at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266366-Cobra-Kai-shrinking-story/cid/3413026-in-a-cage-at-Amandas-house