*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Think on your feet!
  2. 1 inch tall
  3. Sweet Revenge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3346997-Think-on-your-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!
This choice: You hear approaching foosteps!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Think on your feet!

    by: punkachu
Fuck.

Ok, someones coming. If your lucky they'll think the size ray is just some kind of remote. You make a break for the underside of the desk before you, not wanting to risk drawing the attention of the giant that will be entering.

To be honest, the one coming in might not be Gadget herself, though this certainly doesn't mean their isnt any risk in their arrival for you. For one, it could be Coco Bandicoot.

Coco is Gadget's go-to lab partner, one of her closer friends, and, as much as you hate admitting this, a genius in her own right. If it weren't for the fact she already worked with your hated rival you would of considered trying to get her as your lab partner, but her affiliation with Gadget makes her untrustworthy for that kind of thing. The blonde haired, orange furred bandicoot also happened to be the younger (and as far as you can tell, smarter) sibling of one of the schools prime athletes but you try not to hold that against her. Her finding you like this would likely be less..dangerous that Gadget doing so.

Alternatively there is the far, far more risky option of Gadget's roommate being the one to find you, Sticks. Sticks is an orange furred badger who, as far as you can tell, suffers from some form of Paranoid delusions. Upon first meeting you she accused you of being a spy for some unknown organization and you know from complaint's you overheard Gadget make that she tends to think anything more advanced that an T-80 calculator is some kind of disguised spy drone. Obviously running into her like this would bring its own set of dangers.

The rhythmic pounding of the massive footprints kept closing in before finally coming to a stop right before the desk you hid under, revealing in your limited view...

You have the following choices:

1. A pair of bare, 4 toed paws (Gadget)

*Noteb*
2. Sneakers (Coco)

*Noteb*
3. Leather Boots with a fur trim (Sticks)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3346997-Think-on-your-feet