*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1 inch tall
  2. Sweet Revenge
  3. Rivalries...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3179916-1-inch-tall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!
This choice: 1 inch tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

1 inch tall

    by: EggzSupreme
The perfect size for stealth and espionage! or so the calculations you did in your mind say.

You crawl under the door and find yourself into the colossal dorm room. Gadget's side was an absolute mess, pieces of machinery strew all around, cannibalized devices and half finished projects galore. You figure that she'd be keeping her sensitive research on her desk or in one of it's drawers, so you begin heading towards it. Trudging your way through the shaggy carpet was quite the challenge, both because the strands reached up to your neck and because of how unathletic you were.

Standing at the foot of the skyscraper sized desk, you start feeling like you didn't really think this trough.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3179916-1-inch-tall