*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/EKNKRJGCL-Starting-Off-Nice-And-Easy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: Option 1.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Starting Off Nice And Easy.

    by: Wolfboy.com 2
Cody took in several deep breaths to calm down his pounding heart. And who could blame him? After finding out that you now basically had the power of a god at your fingertips, I bet you'd freak out a little bit too.

"Okay Codmeister..Keep it together.." he told himself, smacking his both his cheeks a few times before taking in one last deep inhale. "Alright..So, I can make reality into whatever I want it to be. Now the big question is..what do I do first?"

That was the big question, wasn't it? What is the first thing normal teenage boy does when he's given the power to do whatever he wants with almost no consequences?

He uncapped his new pen and wrote down-

I possess one of Lindesy's bras.

...Yeah that sounds like something a teenage boy filled with raging hormones would do.

Not a second later and high-quality red lace bra with dark red rose patterns woven into the fabric appeared before him.

"Holy crap, it work!" Cody cheered with a wide grin, grabbing hold of his new treasure and marveling at the size of the cups. He check the size tag and his eyes widened in pleasant surprise.

30 FF-Cup.

"Woah! I knew she was big, but damn she's seriously stacked! And she's only 16!"

He brought it close to his face and inhaled it's sweet, feminine fragrance.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff...Okay that's enough being a creep." he said before crossing off his first entry, the bra returning to wince it came right after and the entry itself disappeared from the book's pages.

"Hmm..You know while I'm on the topic of Lindsey, I wonder if I should make a few changes to her.." he pondered out loud.

Does Cody make changes to Lindsey?

1: Yes, but just a few small changes. Like making her a bit smarter so she can remember people's names or making her just a bit sexier than she already is.

2: Yes, and he's gonna make some big changes with her if you know what I mean.

3: No, he decides to test the book's power on something, or someone else.

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1.

2. Option 2.

3. Option 3.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com 2 (UN: erikbrown666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/EKNKRJGCL-Starting-Off-Nice-And-Easy