*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ezekiel.
  2. One of the male campers.
  3. Total Drama Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/3291093-Ezekiel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: Ezekiel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ezekiel.

    by: Bakshi/tartakovsky
Ezekiel took a sip his lemonade as layed on the longe chair, it had nearly been two days since he was voted off and brought to playa des losers, in that time he mostly hung around the pool.

As the sun was setting he decided to head back inside to watch TV, he got up and headed back to his room, as he was heading indoors he caught a glimpse of something laying in the bushes, he went over to the bushes and after digging through the branches he pulled the object out to get a better look at it.

It was a brown leather book. "Wonder who left this here?" He said to himself. After looking the book over he shrugged it off and went off to his room taking the book with him.

A while later he was on his couch watching TV, he flipped through several channels trying to find something good to watch, when he couldn't find anything good on the TV he turned to the book he found that was laying beside him.

"Since there's nothing good on might as well do some reading, eh?" He said picking the book up. He opened the book up to the title that read the book of reality, there was also a note: who ever finds this tome will have the power to alter reality to their whim, what ever is written within these pages will become reality.

Not thinking much of it he grabbed a pen that was on the small table next to him then flipped over to a blank page and wrote down. The couch is made of cheese. Just then the couch instantly turned to cheese.

"Holy crude!" Ezekiel cried as he lept from the cheese couch. "This book really does change stuff!"

As he looked at the couch an idea formed in his head, if the book can change reality, he can change anything ...or anyone.

Who will he use the book on?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The male campers.

2. The female camper.

3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bakshi/tartakovsky (UN: baksitakovsky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/3291093-Ezekiel