*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aroused/ other
  2. Futa potion
  3. Tasha
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254464-Fun-with-Potions-Feet-growthhyper/cid/3128080-Aroused-other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2254464
Bigger feet, softer feet, futa tf... have fun with 3 hotties, their feet, and potions~!
This choice: Aroused/ other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Aroused/ other

    by: Sean InteractivePaws
Tasha gazed at the cock in-front of her, confused, surprised, and exited. Secretly, she always wondered how it would be like as a futa, but had to know if this was real or a dream. So, she brought her socked-left foot up and ever so gently placed her sole to it. Immediately she moans and her cock throbs, gushing some pre.

"The growth must've made it more sensitive too~! It is a foot in length afterall... " Tasha thinks to herself, before being interupted by another straining feeling in her pants; balls. She grew a set of big balls to match, and they throb lightly beneath...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sean InteractivePaws (UN: faseanpaws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sean InteractivePaws has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254464-Fun-with-Potions-Feet-growthhyper/cid/3128080-Aroused-other