*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/TXNK3F86B-Reading-Schoolgirl-Minds
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: You were able to read minds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Reading Schoolgirl Minds

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Plumeria was the worst kind of girl to gain any sense of power. She has found a way to shrink you down in size, and hence she was taking full advantage of it, She has bullied you, put you in her boobs and other places.

And now she has more power, as she stole a bunch of other poisons from Klara. One of which she was pouring down directly on top of you. You felt yourself covered as you felt a shiver down your spine.

"What is that for!?" You shout to her, as the giantess just laughed.

"Tell me, what's happening to you. Are you going to get like super ripped, Maybe even turn blue. Maybe your dick will grow like three times your size haha!" As the punk leaned in super excited to see what was happening to you, you just stand there shrugging. "N-Nothing's happening?"

"Fuck that's a waste." She groaned. "This shit is a bust."

'I was really looking forward to some weird shit happening to him'

"Well I'm glad it's not anything weird, now don't pour anything else on me."

"Hmm." She was confused. 'What the fuck is he on about?'

"I mean I don't want you to pour shit on me, we don't know what will happen?"

A slow smile creeped on her face. 'I'm gonna shove you up my ass right now'

"What! Why would you do that and... wait your lips didn't move."

"You can fucking read minds, that's fucking awesome!" Plumeria laughed. "Fuck, that's fun. We are going out there right now to test it."

"Huh?" You felt yourself grabbed, as Plumeria jumped out of her room with you in her hand. Looking for a girl to spot. She didn't get too close, as she spotted one of those poor bitch sisters, Charm.

"Hey, what's she thinking~" Plumeria chuckled.

'She's probably thinking something really fucking horny' Plumeria thought, which you heard. Looking at Charm standing there in the distance.

"S-She's thinking about... books and stuff? Nothing that weird, as well as taking her sister out for her birthday, it's Clover's birthday."

"Well that's boring as fuck." She groaned, before she smirked. She grabbed her hair ties and let it go, her pink hair dropping down her back as she was looking casual. She hid you behind her big pink hair as she walked.

"Hey Charm." Plumeria waved. "So, you and your sisters are pretty close, every touch each other late at night."

"Fuck really Plumeria." You say to her, as Charm looked at her in disgust, but actually thinking.

'How does she know, was she listening in to us last night, I know Clover should have been quieter.'

"What in the world are you on about?"

"They fucking do, and they did it last night." You whisper to Plumeria, who got the largest smirk on her face when she heard this.

"No way, you do touch your sisters, you horny fuck haha!" She was laughing so loud, as it was just so amazing. Charm's face sunk a little as Plumeria turned around. Laughing as Charm was left speechless.

"You are totally going to use this power for evil, aren't you?"

"Like you even have to ask." Plumeria said casually, as she was looking for her next victim. The giantess walked around and looked for a good person to talk to, before spotting the school nerd Roxanne. Or at least that's what Plumeria thought of her as.

"Hey bookworm!" Roxanne stopped putting her books in her locker as she turned around to the delinquent.

"Yes?" She was feeling annoyed, even giving a sigh to the giantess.

"Tell me something fucking embarrassing about you right now~" You face palm, as that was a stupid thing to do. Yet you listen.

'Why is she asking about that?'

"She's confused why you would say that." You relay as Roxanne was opening her mouth to say the exactly same thing.

"Come on, tell me have you ever touched to (Your Name). Well?"

'To (Your name), well obviously, but she doesn't need to know about that' Roxanne thought and that was information that you didn't need.

"Plumeria, you are seriously messed up. I, didn't need to know that she has."

"She freaking has!" Plumeria laughed as Roxanne blushed.

"I-I didn't say anything, and the answer is no. I haven-"

"You totally have, oh my god. I mean makes sense, probably half the girls in the school have. Aww, does the teacher's pet have a crush on my boy toy~" She mocked as Roxanne blushed.

"You have no proof, and you are making it up."

"Hey... write me a cheat sheet for Friday's Test, or else I'm going to tell him about it."

There was silence in the air, as you can't believe it. BLACKMAIL!

"Deal."

-

'Well that was great, I don't even have to make actual proof. Let me tell you something, you are proving your money's worth." Plumeria laughed.

"You are just the worst." You say hidden in her hair. "Are you done?"

"No way, we gotta do something else." She smirked. "What kind of juicy shit can you get me."

"I dunno, you tell me?" You say as Plumeria was thinking it over. She has a shrunken guy that can read minds, she needs to get really creative.

She then smirked, clicking her fingers. "Oh fuck, ready to blush little man~" You weren't sure how to feel about that.

-

"And... this is?" She put the paper on the wall and taped it over. Smirking to herself, as she stepped back. Admiring her handiwork.

"This is gonna boost your fucking ego~" Let's hide over there, and you can rest in my tits now."

Right, back in her tits because of her course.

The giantess hid near the paper, as she waited for girls to read it, and obviously think it over. The girl getting a plan, and about to get some juicy shit.

And you sighed, as you were going to have to tell her everything.

What does it ask?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/TXNK3F86B-Reading-Schoolgirl-Minds