*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3308082-Plumerias-Conditions
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: There is a growth, and she will give it to you, if...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Plumeria's Conditions

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
This was just great, you had drank one of Klara's poisons that she kept in her locker as a dare from Plumeria, sure she had thrown in the incentive of getting to grab her tit if you did so, but now here you were shrunken down to only a few inches tall and naked! And what was worse was Plumeria was laughing the entire time!

"Stop laughing and see if there's a growth potion!" You yelled from the ground!

"HAHA! oh my god I can't! Your voice is so squeaky! Its like a fucking chipmunk is telling me what to do!" Plumeria said as she laughed her ass off.

Nonetheless she did check the locker as she looked for a growth one...lets see, Klara had a bunch of useless ones and most of them were unlabeled, but eventually she found the growth one! It was labeled and she reckoned she had to do that in case she ever fucked up

"Ok, I found the growth poison!" Plumeria said as she smirked down at you.

"Great, give it here!" You said as the giantess bent over and started to lower the poison down to you. But just before you could reach out and touch it, she yanked it out of your reach!

"Not so fast short stack, we gotta talk first!" Plumeria said as she took the poison and held it up high.

"What? Come on! Give me it! I only drank it cause you dared me to!" You say as you jump up and down like an idiot.

This made the giantess laugh as she moved her foot and nudged you ever so slightly. but it was enough to knock you on your ass, which of course made Plumeria roar with laughter.

"That's what I need more of! You listening to me, its more fun when you do. So here's the deal tic-tac, I'll give you this growth poison, but only after you agree to be my slave." Plumeria said with a smirk,

"Your slave! That's not cool Plumeria, how am I gonna cope..."

"For a week!" Plumeria added.

"A WEEK? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THATS TOTALLY NOT COOL!" You yell at the giantess as you lost your cool and started swearing and flipping her off.

Of course Plumeria found this hilarious as she laughed and pointed at you, making you even more pissed off until...

"Fine, you don't wanna be my slave? Cool, I'll just go and flush this down the toilet, see if it grows some rats in the sewer or something!" Plumeria said as she started to walk away.

"N-no! I'm sorry! Don't throw it away! I'll be your slave! 'll be your slave!" You yell as you ran after her.

She stopped and looked over her shoulder as she saw your tiny body running after her, it was just too funny! She crossed her arms over her chest as she smirked at you.

"Ok, if you're serious, then prove it! Lick my shoe!" She ordered as she moved her foot right in front of you.

You looked at her as you saw her smirking and raising her eyebrows, guess you had no choice...you got down on your knees and took a deep breath as you opened your mouth and licked her shoe. You almost gagged from it as Plumeria was not one to keep her shoes clean, but you licked away as you needed her to grow you big.

You finished up licking as you wiped your tongue in disgust before looking up to Plumeria...only to be met with the sight of her phone pointing down at you!

"HAHA! The little fucker actually did it!" Plumeria said as she stopped recording.

"You were filming me! What the fuck! Delete that!" You yell as the giantess laughed.

"Nah tiny, this is my insurance, now be a good little slave and I'll grow you back, disobey me and say goodbye to Arceus Academy and hello to the mouse holes haha!" Plumeria teased as you fell to your knees in defeat.

The giantess then quickly picked up your clothes as she stuffed them in your bag before picking it up, She then looked down at you as a big grin spread on her face.

She bent over and without asking, she pinched your little body with her massive fingers as she lifted you off the ground! You felt a rush of vertigo as you were lifted high into the air, the giantess dangled you in front of her face as she smirked at you.

"All right, I'm gonna go and take a load off in your place, sure you don't mind. Now where to put ya...ah!" Plumeria said as she moved you.

She moved you and held you over her now gigantic tits as you went a little red at the sight of them.

"I did promise you could grab my tit, so 'll do ya one better and stuff you between them, but make sure you don't jerk off...or do, don't give a fuck, just make sure you clean up the jizz off my tits haha!" Plumeria teased as you stayed silent.

She then placed you between her tits as you were wedged tightly between them. She then waved at you as she made her way to your shack.

You were tossed about in her cleavage as you couldn't lie to yourself...it was pretty fucking hot being so close to her tits! You just wish it could have been under different circumstances!

A little while later and Plumeria was entering your shack, she threw your bag in the corner as she looked around, she hadn't been in her in a while. she looked over at the desk and saw a few framed pictures.

Big shocker, there was him and Selene, him and Selene again, him and Selene and the rest of the year and...she stopped as she saw one framed picture of herself and him at a party...it was honestly really sweet and made the delinquent smile.

She then remembered her little slave as she started to come up with some fun ideas. What does she do first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She starts off easy

*Noteb*
2. She does something cruel

3. She does something naughty

*Noteb*
4. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3308082-Plumerias-Conditions