*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250138-The-Alien-Experiment/cid/3039127-get-to-grips-with-these-new-uncontrollable-te
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2250138
One day out of the blue aliens invades parts of earth and unleash a strange virus.
This choice: ..get to grips with these new uncontrollable tentacles of yours.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

..get to grips with these new uncontrollable te...

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
...being the nerdy teenage high school boy that you are, that's into a lot of sci-fi fantasy stuff just like the rest of your friends are. Something that brings to rear its head into your current situation of what just happened to yourself. Your curious mind begins to take over, you begin breathing in and out of your mouth deeply. Calming yourself down so you can get a hold of this strange situation. Where you slowly begin looking around at your surroundings to get a sense of familiarity.

Slowly you begin noticing a few things you saw from earlier in the day, like the fire pit still with smoldering embers of what use to be wood surrounded by fold out chairs with half empty beer cans in the cup holders an empty ones on the grass. Empty plates on the ground instead of the trash can right beside it, a small mouse or rat is eating whatever left over food is there. Seeing all of this starts to bring you back to a sense of calmness as you get more and more familiar with your surroundings.

However, there is one thing that just keeps feeling odd, which is the fact that you have your best friends mom's body below your teenage head, that certainly clashes with your pale skin, you pimple ridden face and thick frame glasses and short brown hair. A body that very different form your old tall skinny pale featureless body, a body that is almost as tall as your old body.

Which is about the only familiar thing about it, you look down to see Greg's 45 year old mom, Melissa's huge fake breasts with erect nipples from it being chilly out. Then you notice her slender toned arms with her dainty hands with red nail polish on them which you used to feel her big fake breasts under her nightie. Which sent shivers up your spine as you did and you felt sort of disgusted with yourself that your doing this without her permission, but its under your control now so it sort of makes it yours.

However it doesn't stop you from sliding your new dainty hands further down her body feeling her tight narrow stomach followed by her wide hips and soon rests them on your new ample jiggly butt. Which again sent shivers up your spine and caused the strangest sensation down between your long shapely legs, a sense of emptiness along pleasure. Being a boy you were use to having a dick and balls down there, but now that your a woman, you now have a vagina. Something that you figured you would only ever see and not feel, but thanks to these aliens. That's exactly what is happening right now and you sort of like the odd new feelings her body is giving off, but it still feels strange.

Then out of nowhere it seemed, just as you were getting to grips with her almost middle aged body, a sudden breeze came whistling through the woods. Blowing between your legs and right through your nightie which sent it up over your head and almost coming off. In that moment you soon realized that Melissa is being naughty as she isn't wearing a thing under her nightie which explains why you felt so cold. Seeing that just made you mind run wild since you've only ever seen your girlfriend naked a few times before leading up to this. Being that her body is so developed it just made it all the more arousing. Giving you goose-bumps on your smooth skin as you see your best friends mom's practically naked body until you finally come to your senses and pull down her nightie, rubbing it down until it's in place.

After all that and the surprise you just got, you decide that it's best leave her body, so you begin focus on removing your head from Melissa's body. Figuring that would work because how else are you suppose to do it, so you kept on focusing more and more on it until your head suddenly slid off her body with the strangest suction like sound you've ever heard. Which gave you a whole new feeling as your purplish tentacles slithered about as your head went down to the ground. Which is still so strange to you, but not as strange as after your head turned around you see Melissa's head came back up out of her body and is still fast asleep as before.

Seeing that happen have you a sense of relief because you figured you just killed Melissa, but then your still a bodiless head with some what controllable tentacles sticking out of neck, so you begin thinking of your options. You think of going back toward the house try to find and new body you're familiar with, or scuttle some where else which you don't know where, but some where or you could simply retake Melissa's body again and head inside.

Which will it be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DEMONCHICKEN69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250138-The-Alien-Experiment/cid/3039127-get-to-grips-with-these-new-uncontrollable-te