*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Holidays
  2. Flying High
  3. Mark
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/QNLHGFCGF-Holidays
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2249078
The 3rd and final installment in the Body Snatching Series. Offering 1000GP for recent arc
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Holidays

    by: araki
"Come on girls, the gate's just there." Maya turned around to the rest of the pack who were following not far behind her huffing and puffing as they dragged their bodies luggage across the airport. The black cheerleader with her toned body led the pack which was no surprise given the other girls were much less physically inclined and once she made sure the others were following not far behind she sped up the gate, using her long legs to reduce the number of strides.

"Fucking hell," Selina muttered, "I knew we should've set off a bit quicker." The petite Latina tried to keep pace, but her shorter gait betrayed her and even Olivia who was less physically fit than her was able to overtake the Latina.

Olivia didn't say anything as she went past Selina. The girl that was active in the school band program was more interested in catching up to Maya who had made it to the final checks at the gate. Any thought of slowing down however, went out of everyone's mind when Maya made wild gesture for the girls to quicken up their pace.

Selina looked behind at the last member of the party who was trying to catch up with the rest of the party. On top of being the least physically inclined due to her rather chubby, Caitlin's progress was hampered by her generous tits wildly swinging with every frantic step she took. Thankfully she was wearing a baggy zip up hoodie that complements her also baggy sweatpants. "Let's go, we can't miss the flight", Selina grabbed the girl with her free hand and practically dragged the brunette girl to the gate to join their friends that were already waiting at the gate.

***


"Let's not do that again," Selina grumbled as the four of them made their way into the aircraft. An Airbus-380, the girls were shepherded by a member of staff to a door closest to their economy seats. The girls had intentionally chose the middle seats where the four of them were able to be seated together.

"I agree with Selina," Olivia meekly concurred.

Caitlin was too busy catching her breath to contribute to the conversation. Although she smiled politely at the stewardess when she passed by one.

"We got here in the end, that's what matters," Maya grinned before it was her turn to greet the stewardess. On top of being extra friendly the stewardess had the same grin plastered on her face.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249078-Body-Snatching---The-Legacy/cid/QNLHGFCGF-Holidays