*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245577-DCU-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3445920-Freddy-spoils-Anthea-now-that-they-are-dating
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2245577
The female characters of the DC cinematic universe starting packing on the pounds.
This choice: Freddy spoils Anthea now that they are dating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Freddy spoils Anthea now that they are dating

    by: divablair
Freddy still couldn't believe his good luck that he was now dating a beautiful goddess Anthea. For the longest time, he never thought that he would get a girlfriend before Billy but that is exactly what happened. Especially after Billy struck out with Wonder Woman. He wanted to do whatever he could to make Anthea happy. To do that though, he needed to learn more about her. They hadn't known each other for very long so they were still getting to know each other.

For their first official date, the young couple took a walk through the park while holding hands. "I'm so glad that you decided to stick around. There are so many cool things I want to show you" Freddy said with a big grin. What he was most looking forward to was spending lot of time with her.

It was an easy decision for Anthea to stay on Earth for awhile. She really liked Freddy and wanted to make a relationship with him work. There was no need for her to go back to her realm right away. Both of her sisters were now dead and it was best for the realm to undergo its rebirth without her living there.

"Well I am glad to hear that. I must confess that I got a little worried there for a moment when I saw your reaction to Wonder Woman" Anthea told him with a smirk.

"That was Billy. Not me" Freddy said, feigning innocence.

"You are lucky that you are so charming" Anthea said with a gently poke to Freddy's chest with her free hand. "I'm glad that I got a chance to meet her though. She recommend that I try ice cream. She said it's really good" she said.

"Oh it is! How about I take you for some right now?" Freddy asked. Treating Anthea to some ice cream sounded like a good way to make sure he got back into her good graces. He lead her out of the park and to a nearby ice cream store. He got two chocolate ice cream cones and handed her one. "You are in for a treat" he said with a big grin.

Anthea accepted one of the ice cream cones from him and eagerly took a bit. Her eyes instantly widened and a big smile spread across her lips. "Oh my god! This is so good. I can see why Wonder Woman recommended it to me. One bite was all it taken to get the goddess hooked. She greedily devoured the rest of her ice cream cone. It was too good for her to stop eating. I'm definitely going to be having more ice cream while I am here she thought to herself.

Freddy was a bit surprised by a couple of things. How fast she ate the ice cream without getting a brain freeze and how it was kinda hot watching Anthea pig out on her ice cream cone. Realizing that he hadn't eaten his cone yet, wanting to see her eat more, and just wanting to make her happy, Freddy asked his girlfriend, "Would you like my ice cream cone as well?"






Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 divablair (UN: divablair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
divablair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245577-DCU-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/3445920-Freddy-spoils-Anthea-now-that-they-are-dating