*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magical Mishap
  2. Breast Expansion
  3. Starfire
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243199-GiantessBreast-Expansion-Fanfiction-Hub/cid/2986066-Magical-Mishap
by oyvey1
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2243199
Your favorite cartoon, anime and game girls are growing taller and bustier! Please add!
This choice: She gets too curious with one of Raven's spellbooks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Magical Mishap

    by: oyvey1
On days when it was quiet, Starfire liked to roam about Titans Tower, looking to see if any of her friends would be willing to keep her company. While on rare occasions, she did enjoy peace and quiet, most often she preferred when there was activity going on around her. It made things seem less...dull. The Tamaranean beauty was nothing if not excitable, and her desire to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest was often infectious.

But today, all of her friends seemed to be heavily invested in their own affairs.

Cyborg was tuning up the T-Car. Their last run-in with the villain known as Overload had left his baby - as he called it - in serious need of repair, and any attempts to interrupt him were met with a stern grunt and a glare. Only when he was focusing on his car did he ever become so...irritable.

Beast Boy was taking what he called his beauty nap. Starfire suspected that was merely his excuse to sleep the day away, as Beast Boy always complained of not getting enough sleep.

Raven was deep in meditation in her room. Starfire pondered the idea of joining her, it was always a very intimate experience for the two of them to bond as sisters, in a way. However, she would have no such luck today, as Raven insisted that this time she would need to do it alone, as far away from the emotions of others as she possibly could be. Starfire did not question Raven's reasoning. When she needed to be alone, she needed to be alone and it was as simple as that.

And as for Robin...her dear, dear Robin. How she wished she could be with him. Since their visit to Tokyo just weeks before now, he had become so much happier, so much easier to be around. And the thought of spending time with him caused her to involuntarily lift off the ground with joy. But as she had been reminded of many times, Robin took great pride in his heroism, and she could not deny that she loved him for his never-ending desire to make the world safe. She only wished that it did not drive him into an investigative frenzy quite so often. Now he was locked away in his room, desperately seeking out the latest hideout of their arch nemesis, Slade.

When Slade was involved, trying to calm Robin down was nearly impossible.

This was why she found herself floating around the tower in silence. All of her friends were busy or not able to be disturbed. Even her pet Silkie could not offer companionship, as the mutant worm was also taking a nap, and she knew more than anyone that Silkie should not be disturbed when sleeping. It would be bad for him.

Sighing to herself, Starfire made her way back to her own room, and laid upside-down with her head hanging down at the foot of her bed, wishing that there was something she could do. As she laid there, her eyes widened a bit as she noticed her bookshelf, and one of the books it held. "I thought I gave this back to Raven..." She got up from her bed and made her way over to the bookshelf, pulling the ancient-looking tome out and examining it. "Perhaps I was mistaken...I must return it immediately!"

She was about to rush out the door...but then she remembered that Raven had made it clear she was not to be disturbed. "This is most...annoying." Starfire scrunched her eyebrows in frustration, then looked back down at the book as curiosity suddenly overwhelmed her. "I wonder what is inside, I do not even remember borrowing this particular book." She opened to a random page, and words that made no sense to her were all she saw. "This is most definitely not the English language." Starfire noted as she scratched her head. "These words do not even seem to go together..." She squinted as she tried to read a phrase. "M-Maior...crescere...faciam...ubera..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oyvey1 (UN: oyvey1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
oyvey1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243199-GiantessBreast-Expansion-Fanfiction-Hub/cid/2986066-Magical-Mishap