*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241584-world-of-anthros-stink/cid/2973118-A-Cushion-for-a-Gassy-Gamer-Skunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2241584
human sniffing anthros stinking
This choice: a skunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Cushion for a Gassy Gamer Skunk

    by: Eliza Wolf
You were now under the anthro settling in to start streaming. The one who had sat down on you without noticing was a rather large male skunk, who also just so happened to not be wearing pants at the moment. Though it was hard to see in the dimmer light, you could feel and smell that your face was pressed up against his pucker, the wrinkles and crevices eyes of it hugging up against your face, massaging it. By the black fur around it, the rather large, bushy tail that the anthro was sporting, and the distinct smell of his backside, you could assume it was a skunk.

Though you couldn’t see him yourself, not yet at least, the Skunk was quite tall, sporting a large pair of orbs that hung right below his sheath for his large member. His tail was several feet long, rather fluffy and soft as you could see, and his body was mostly black and white. He was wearing a light shirt and a jacket along with his headset for his streams, but not pants as he was at home. He had olive colored eyes as well, and the flesh of his pucker and member were both an enticing ebony black.

He would grin softly as he began to settle in, turning on his monitors and starting to set up for his stream, completely unaware that you were nestled between his fuzzy cheeks at the moment. You, meanwhile, were up close and personal with his anus at the moment, face pressed into it softly as you pulled back for a moment to breathe. The air around you was heavily musky and musty, the fur encasing you stained with sweat and his natural male musk. It didn’t help that the people in this world didn’t seem to shower much if at all, meaning that the stench on his fur has only built up even stronger over time. Though, that only made it even more intoxicating for you, your current surroundings a heavenly place to be trapped in. You could feel his ass above you shifting about softly as he spun around, making sure that everything was on and working. He then grinned as he moved to start up his stream.

“Hey everyone, Ash here for another stream. We’re gonna continue the game that we were playing last week, so it’s gonna be a long stream today! I hope you all have fun and enjoy!” At that, the skunk above you would begin to delve into his gameplay, having a good time as he talked to his chat and played his game. His stream was marked with a warning and a possible 18+ filter for the other things that he sometimes streamed, but the warning was for any viewers that didn’t want to hear the sound of him farting, because he tended to often be a very gassy, smelly skunk. Though, you were unaware of this for now.

As time passed, he continued to play his game without any real need for breaks, having a lovely little mini fridge next to him where he kept food and drinks. As he munched down on chips and gulped down his soda, you could feel your own surroundings beginning to heat up. His body was beginning to sweat more, part of the reason he didn’t wear pants, as the fur around you began to radiate an even stronger musk due to the heat. You were in bliss as you were becoming soaked in his salty sweat, staining you with his musk as you were only forced closer to his glistening black pucker as he really got into his game, grinding down on you and scooting closer to his desk. Though, you would begin to hear an ominous rumbling coming from his gut above you, and it was clear he felt it too. He stopped playing for a moment, reaching over to his keyboard to press a preset button for his stream. Once more, you couldn’t see it, but you could hear the little jingle from his audio as something popped up on his screen. It was a little animating gif of him facing towards the camera with his rear and sticking it out with text below that read ‘Fart warning, turn off your audio momentarily if you don’t want to hear’. However, most of his viewers would ignored that warning, enjoying the sound of the skunk relaxing and passing gas as he games or as he put on his more adult shows. He then ground his rear into his cushion even more as he would let it rip.

PFFFFBBLLLRRRRTTT!!!

Ash let out a little sigh of relief as he then continued on with his gaming. Meanwhile, for you just below his fuzzy behind, you could see his pucker just before your face beginning to bulge outwards a bit, encasing your face in an intimate kiss of sorts. Then, all at once, it opened wide as your face and small body were suddenly blasted by the monster of a fart. You were hit by the stench as most of his gas was forced directly up your nose and into your lungs for now, filling you up with nothing but his rotten gas as your air supply. You were in heaven as you moaned softly, your once musty, musky air now replaced with air that reeked of cheese, rotten eggs, and spoiled milk, and slightly of skunk spray as well. It also coated his anus in a thin layer of grease and anal condensation that was then being rubbed onto your face as his pucker flexed and closed onto it. The area around you was hotter now as well, the air having risen a few degrees from his blast of ass gas, your body pressed firmly into his crack, pinned under his monumental weight. He was grinning as he waited, usually enjoying getting to smell his own gas while he played games. However, with your face and head acting as a rather efficient butt plug for him, he barely smelled any of the gas at all. He frowned a small bit as it confused him, as he decided to...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eliza Wolf (UN: peanut0614 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241584-world-of-anthros-stink/cid/2973118-A-Cushion-for-a-Gassy-Gamer-Skunk