*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969234-High-school-football-game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2241111
Stalk, kidnap, and tickle the hottest girls in town!
This choice: High school football game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

High school football game

    by: StoneFlower
It was an amazing thing to see. What started out as your typical Friday night high school football game gradually turned into complete chaos right before Emma’s dumbfounded eyes.

She’d been lucky to be away from the cursed town last year, which would have been her first year as prey during the often unexpected outbreaks of foot loving hysteria among the town males. Of course, she’d hear the stories, but she’d been shielded from the insanity by her doting parents.

Even earlier in the day, she’d seen an uptick of playful tickling around school, invariably male-on-female. Sometimes even teachers and staff teasing the girls. It all seemed quite inappropriate to Emma (who also secretly dreaded even the mildest mention of tickling, let alone the actual act). Luckily, she and the rest of the cheer team had been given half day passes to get in one last practice to nail their routine before the big game with visiting Forester High.

Shortly before the game, when Coach Mathews was giving them his pep talk, he seemed to keep making references to “being on their toes tonight” and “putting their best foot first” having “lovely arches” and other odd ways of motivating them.

There were minor outbreaks as the game got under way. A random local fan would run down to the opposing side’s cheer squad and literally drag her away in front of the whole stadium. Other men, who were still barely able to fight the effects of the curse would drag them away to safety, but things went from tense to outright frightening during the halftime show. The cheerleaders were actually enjoying a break while the bands and acts were on the field. The girls were on their own recognizance for another fifteen or so minutes, before they’d be expected to assemble in their locker room and get ready for the second half.

Unfortunately, there never was a second half, as the uniforms of the Forester High girl’s band members was enough to send one after the other of the local males into a frothing foot rage, and soon they were descending from the stands onto the field, hungry for the soles of those cute young high school girls from Forester. Unlike the usual localized outbreaks, this one involved visiting males, who weren’t seemingly under the effects of the beginning of the bizarre three day outbreak (yet). Soon, fights broke out, as the coaches and football players and fans from the rival team started trying to get the locals off of their girls. Then, things just seemed to feed off the chaos and get even crazier. Males started going after the girls from the local high’s band, too.

As things got completely out of control, Emma (and possibly a friend or two from the cheer team) are heading in the general direction of the cheer team’s locker rooms sipping soft drinks. With people running around all around her and the craziness in the air getting thicker, Emma makes her way -

You have the following choices:

1. Find her parents in the crowd

2. Towards the girl's locker rooms

3. Away from the bright stadium lights

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneFlower (UN: stoneflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneFlower has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969234-High-school-football-game