*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238625-the-High-Calorie-Collection/cid/3128250-The-Metamorphosis-of-Flabby-Gabby
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2238625
a collection of previously non-interactive weight gain stories
This choice: Despite herself Gabby cant say no—her transformation into Flabby Gabby commences  •  Go Back...
Chapter #59

The Metamorphosis of Flabby Gabby

    by: Mrphoenix
After a long day at Spartanburg Savings and Loan filled with all sorts of crabby customers and cliquish coworkers, Gabby was happy to just be out of that drab building and back outside. Well, outside in her car, but same difference. Her commute back home inevitably included a stop at one of the various fast food joints that dotted the landscape, but what used to be the occasional guilty pleasure was now a planned trip that she (and her roommates) counted on five days a week. Courtney was reliant on Gabby for driving her to and from work these days, and Haley hardly ever left the house, so it was typically dealer’s choice what Gabby would be picking up for the three of them. Courtney got off work a bit later than Gabby, so it usually worked out that Gabby would just pick up “dinner” and then Courtney before heading back home, and today was no different.

Gabby patiently hummed to herself along with the radio as she waited for the cars in front of her to move forward, the black and white face of Colonel Sanders looming overhead. Sometimes it felt like a crime going to KFC when she could get authentic, higher quality southern cooking pretty much everywhere, but sometimes it was all about quantity over quality, and when time was at a premium, it was the best option.

Gabby’s phone *ding*ed; Gabby had sent a text mere seconds ago alerting her roomies that she’d be getting KFC, and she had a pretty good guess which one had responded first. Gabby opened her phone, and confirmed that Haley had sent a laundry list of an order her way, without even so much as a thank you. A minute later, her phone *ding*ed again, and Gabby looked over Courtney’s relatively smaller order, which she had punctuated with a capitalized ‘THANK YOU!!!’ along with various smiley faces and heart emojis.

As Gabby pulled up to the menu, the order box still a car length ahead, she scanned over the options. Her gut, resting on her lap, squelched in anticipation of some greasy goodness. She knew she couldn’t go whole hog this time. Her gut (God, she hated that word) was already pressing hard against her skirt, threatening to pop the button off. She had to nip this in the bud before she got fat enough to bust these clothes! And these was one of her new outfits from the Yellow Mall!

Unfortunately for her figure, these mental battles between her better judgement and her cravings were become more and more one-sided lately. She’d grown so accustomed to mindless snacking at work, not to mention the daily Starbucks run and the hearty lunch hour at the Subway within walking distance of SSL, that she didn’t really think in the moment that she should stop. Eating was becoming more second nature every day, and her need to satiate her hunger was handily beating her will to hold back.

Finally pulling up to the order box, Gabby read off Haley’s and Courtney’s orders before placing her own. “Um, I guess I’ll get an 8 piece meal, crispy.” Should probably get something for the road, right? “And I guess I’ll try the chicken sandwich.“ That sounded pretty good, but…she’d probably need something sweet to balance it all out. “And a couple of those chocolate chip cookies. Oh, and a large strawberry lemonade, please.”

She kicked herself internally even as the works came out of her mouth, but she just couldn’t stop herself. But as she pulled back out onto the road and bit into her chicken sandwich, all doubt dissipated and gave way to contentment.

-

Gabby impatiently drummed her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited for the cars in front of her to move forward, the purple Taco Bell logo looming overhead. She was getting a bit grumpy having to wait in line. She’d already had such a long day, and she was starving. Her McDonald’s breakfast had hit the spot then, and those Starbucks runs had kept her going then, and those snacks she kept in her desk and that Subway run had both certainly kept her from starving then…but that was then, and this is now. She’d already unbuttoned her skirt, letting her sizable stomach flop out onto her thick thighs, but she was still so hungry.

Like clockwork, her phone *ding*ed twice as Haley and Courtney sent her their orders. As she scrolled through their lists, she mentally took inspiration from both. “That sounds good…oooh, yeah, and that…ooooh, I have to get that too…”

By the time she pulled up to the order box, Gabby was fully prepared with her order. Even so, she couldn’t help but improvise a bit, adding a handful of other sides and some quesadillas (“for the road”). She was so engrossed with her own order that she almost forgot to read off the ones Haley and and Courtney had texted her. As she paid and pulled away from receiving window, she parked and allowed herself a few minutes to refuel. A few hearty bites of quesadilla and a sizable swig of her large Baja Blast, she felt that momentary contentment she’d been chasing down all day as she hit the road.

-

Gabby squeezed the steering wheel as she waited for her order, the red and blue Domino’s logo looming overhead. She was more than a little pissed at having to wait this long. Goddammit, this was taking forever!

She rolled down the window and honked the horn, long and loud, and shouted out, “Hey! What’s the holdup?”

She picked up her Trenta Java Chip frappe and chugged it as an employee walked out and approached the car, and she rolled down the window.

“Ma’am, we’re still working on your order, it’s just going to be a few minutes.“

“But I’ve been *BRRRRAP* waitin' forever out here!”

“Ma’am, it’s been five minutes, it should just be-“

“Whatever, just *urrp* bring me my cheesy bread, ‘kay?” Gabby turned away from the nervous teen and rolled up her window. She chugged her drink as she watched him walk back inside, and come out a few seconds later with a cardboard box.

As she rolled her window down, the employee handed her the box. “Here you go, like I said the rest should be ready soon.“

Gabby yanked the box out of his hand and rolled the window back up, ignoring him completely as she threw the box open and grabbed a thick cheesy piece with a chubby hand and shoved it into her mouth. Sweet relief coursed through her veins, but it was extremely temporary, and she quickly grabbed another piece of the cheesy bread and wolfed it down as well. A minute later, as she was finishing off the box, the employee walked up to her window once again, struggling to hold up a stack of cardboard boxes.

“Do you want ‘em in the trunk?”

“No, *munch* bring ‘em over to the *om nom* passenger side.” She tossed the empty box onto her messy backseat as the boy walked to the other side and waited for her to open her door.

She unbuckled her tight seatbelt, turned and leaned over, her bulging gut scraping against the steering wheel as her torso flopped over just enough for her fleshy arm to reach the passenger door handle and to open it. The employee reached down and set the pile of boxes on the passenger side seat and closed the door behind him.

Gabby didn’t even bother leaving the parking spot; she was hungry now. Sure, she’d already had a mountain of Mickey D’s breakfast sandwiches and hash brown patties for breakfast, and two foot-longs from Subway for lunch, but…this was dinner. Sure, she’d snacked pretty much all day on break room donuts, and a lot of her boss’s birthday cake, and her now twice-daily Starbucks runs (four, if you count before and after work), but…those were just snacks. Sure, her bloated gut had already burst the button off her newest skirt, spilling out from the confines of her suit and covering her lap, but…well, she didn’t really have a rationale for that, but fuck it, she was still hungry.

As she opened one of the pizza boxes and dug in, she was blissfully unaware of her surroundings, and didn’t hear the multiple *ding*s of her phone. If she’d been cognizant enough to realize it, she might’ve realized that she’d forgotten to text Haley and Courtney to get their orders, but for now, they didn’t exist, and neither did anything else. As a hot slice of meat lover’s filled her mouth with goodness, Gabby groaned in pleasure.

Twenty minutes later, Gabby polished off the last slice of chicken and bacon, and tossed the empty box into the backseat with the rest. She closed her eyes and patted her now rock-hard gut, groaning in pain and pleasure. Kneading her gut, she let out a car-rattling belch, feeling instant relief as she did so. She used to be so prudish around Haley and Courtney when they’d burp like that in front of her, but she hadn’t realized then that it just felt so good to let it all out! Anyway, she was in the privacy of her own car, it's not like she was a complete pig in front of total strangers, right?

After a few minutes of massaging herself and coaxing out a few more burps, her eyes fluttered open as she came down off of her high. She checked the digital readout on her dash for the time; it looked like she would just make it in time to pick up Courtney. She buckled herself back in, her belly pressing tightly against the waist strap and her shoulder strap digging in tightly against her swollen boobs.

She was about to hit the road, but as she checked her rearview mirror to back out, she spied a Dairy Queen across the street. Damn, she could use something sweet, she’d eaten those cinnamon bread twists too early! Oh my gawd, pizza would go great with some ice cream!

She took a microsecond to think it over, before pulling out and crossing the street, thinking to herself, Sorry, Courtney, guess I’m gonna be running late…It’s fine, I’ll be sure to bring you something.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mrphoenix (UN: griffine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238625-the-High-Calorie-Collection/cid/3128250-The-Metamorphosis-of-Flabby-Gabby