*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3280466-Lincoln-got-pulled-out-of-Lynns-ear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln got pulled out of Lynn's ear.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Lincoln got pulled out of Lynn's ear.

    by: Metalix64
Panic filled Lincoln's heart as he tried to find a way out of his dangerous predicament. Being pulverized by his sister's giant finger was not how he wanted to meet his end. The cavernous ear canal shook as Lynn's huge digit came closer and closer. "Ahhh!" Lincoln screamed, turning around and running deeper into Lynn's ear.

Lincoln was able to avoid being crushed by Lynn's massive finger as it dug around for the source of the irritation. The large fingernail was a sight to behold as it easily broke apart the thick earwax with ease. "Phew! That was way too close!" Lincoln said wiping the sweat from his forehead. He was about to take a step backward when he realized he couldn't move his legs. In his haste to escape from Lynn's finger, Lincoln stepped into another pile of earwax. This time both of his feet were stuck in the gooey substance. He couldn't budge.

"Oh, man! I'm stuck!" Lincoln yelped while struggling to pull his feet free. However, he ends up losing his balance and falling face first into the earwax. "Dang it," Lincoln said.

He managed to pull his face out just in time to see Lynn's finger looming right over him. As it closed in, Lincoln braced himself. "I'm dead," he said in a panic as he prepared for the worst.

Then, Lynn's finger soared past him and dug itself into the earwax behind him. With a loud crunch, the massive digit began to retract back outside of Lynn's ear. Lincoln tried to scream, but his mouth began to fill with thick earwax, as the giant fingernail dragged him out of the ear canal and into the fresh air.

"Ahh, much better." Lynn sighed with relief, finally getting rid of whatever it was that had been bothering her.

"Lynn! That's so gross!" Lori complained.

"What? It's not my fault. I think a bug flew in my ear." Lynn replied, trying to defend her actions.

First, Leni was hearing Lincoln's voice, then Lynn heard it. Lisa figured that this wasn't a coincidence, Lincoln had indeed been shrunken by her machine. Somehow, he wound up inside of Lynn's ear, hence her mentioning that she could hear his voice and feel something moving around her ear.

"If you two are finished bickering? I think I may have figured out the mystery behind our brother's disembodied voice." Lisa said, pulling out a magnifying glass from her pocket.

"Elder sister, would you be so kind as to show me the cerumen you have stuck to your index finger?" Lisa asked.

"Uhh, sure..." Lynn said, not sure where her sister was going with this.

Lisa examined the earwax closely and noticed a small human-shaped figure stuck to it. "Just as I suspected. Lincoln accidentally triggered my invention and it reduced him to a mere fraction of his original size." Lisa explained, not taking her eyes off of Lincoln for one second

"Dude, you mean that crazy machine of yours, shrunk Lincoln?" Luna asked in shock.

"In Layman's terms, yes," Lisa replied.

The girls all crowded around Lisa, to get a look at the tiny Lincoln. They let out an audible gasp as they saw what was unmistakably form of Lincoln stuck to Lynn's earwax like a fly on flypaper. From his less than ideal position, Lincoln breathed a sigh of relief. After almost being crushed and getting way too close to his two older sisters than he would have ever cared for, he was finally discovered. But right now, he really wished someone would help him out of Lynn's gross earwax.

As if Lisa could hear his thoughts, she pulled out a pair of tweezers from her pocket and gently plucked her tiny brother out of the gooey substance and placed him on a napkin. He then found himself assaulted with a plethora of comments from his sisters.

"Cool! He's like a little bug!" Lana remarked.

"Awww, you're so cute like this, Linky!" Lola exclaimed.

"Looks like Lincoln really is our little brother," Luan chuckled, while her sisters groaned at her joke.

"Poor Linky! I'm so sorry you got skunked." Leni said while holding her nose.

"No, Leni. He got shrunk, not skunked." Lori corrected her sister.

Lisa decided to break up her siblings' fawning over her shrunken brother by fully explaining the situation to them. "Siblings, as you know, Lincoln is in a miniaturized state due to his eagerness to turn off my invention. And with the machine still being in its beta stage, I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to reverse the process." Lisa explained.

"Wait, one of us is going to have to look after him while he's like this?" Luna asked.

"Oooh, I call dibs on Lincoln!" Lynn chimed in.

"No way! You already had your turn! He was in your filthy ear, Remember?" Lola pointed out.

"Yeah, he really gave you an ear full." Luan giggled at her own joke.

From below, the tiny white-haired boy could only watch as his giant sisters battled over who got to look after him first. He felt less like a human and more like a pet as he watched his sisters fight over him. "DON'T I GET A SAY IN THIS!" Lincoln shouted up at his gigantic siblings.

As to be expected, his tiny voice went unheard by the girls. Lincoln couldn't help but shiver in fear. Who knows what his sisters planned on doing with him while he was shrunken?

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One of the Older Loud Sisters gets Lincoln first.

*Noteb*
2. One of his younger sisters gets him first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metalix64 (UN: cecil24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3280466-Lincoln-got-pulled-out-of-Lynns-ear