*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3252720-Lynn-Loud
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lynn Loud.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Lynn Loud.

    by: Metalix64
Lincoln has found himself on the head of one of his sisters, but he didn't know who yet. Due to his minuscule size, it would be nearly impossible to tell which one it was from where he was.

"I can't worry about that right now," Lincoln said as he began to think about his next move. He then thought about how he could get out of this predicament.

His previous attempt at calling out to Leni didn't work out so well,
Lincoln figured that his best bet would be to climb into the ear canal of whichever sister it was that he landed on. That way he would be less likely to be thrown off. "But which way should I go? Everything looks the same here." Lincoln got up and started walking around the area and trying to figure out which direction he needed to go.

Lincoln's short trek was interrupted by a loud rumbling noise, followed by what sounded like an atomic bomb going off. The tiny boy immediately covered his ears as he felt the sound vibrate through his whole body. "What the heck is that horrible noise!?" Lincoln shouted in terror.

The rumbling noise subsided and was replaced by an all too familiar laugh. "Ahahahaha!" Lynn's voice echoed throughout the hairy forest. Lincoln could hear the sounds of his sisters scolding Lynn for her obnoxious behavior.

"Well, at least I know who's head I'm on." Lincoln deadpanned. "And that horrible noise must have been Lynn burping."

This was a painful reminder of just how small he was. Lincoln didn't even want to think about what would happen if he was on the receiving end of that belch. He brushed off the thought as he focused on making his way through the tall hair strands.

Despite his athletic older sister's less than feminine demeanor, Lynn kept her hair relatively clean and tidy. This meant that Lincoln could easily navigate through it as he moved along. It was a surreal experience, to say the least. "So, this is what it feels like to be a bug." Lincoln mused to himself.

Lincoln continued to walk until he reached the edge of Lynn's head. From here Lincoln would have to climb down to reach her ear. There was no other way to go, but Lincoln was nervous about doing it. Luck had been mostly on his side, however one false move and he could fall to his doom.

"Alright, Let's do it." Lincoln started to make his way down the hair strand until he reached his goal. Once again, Lincoln was confronted with the same situation he had with Leni's ear. He swung his legs back and forth and leaped towards the hole in the middle of Lynn's ear. Lincoln grabbed onto the fleshy surface and pulled himself inside. Not wanting a repeat of what happened with Leni, Lincoln quickly traveled further into the wax-filled cavern that was Lynn's ear canal.

His tiny eyes widen in awe as he looked around the massive fleshy tunnel that he was in. The light from the entrance was strong enough for him to see that the walls were covered in tiny hairs and earwax.

"Woah..." Lincoln said in amazement as he looked around. "So, this what the inside of a human's ear looks like?"

Lincoln stopped in his tracks when he accidentally stepped in some earwax. "Gross! When's the last time Lynn cleaned her ears" Lincoln complained as he struggled to pull his foot out of the sticky substance.

Back on the outside, Lynn's face contorted in confusion as she could have sworn she heard Lincoln's voice.

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" Lynn asked her sisters. "It sounded like Stinkin'."

"Now, you're hearing voices too?" Lori asked with a look of confusion on her face.

"I know what I heard!" Lynn exclaimed. "Stinkin's probably trying to prank us!"

Lynn quickly checked under the table to make sure Lincoln didn't tape one of his walkie-talkies to the underside of the table. To her surprise, there was nothing there.

"He better not be! It's too early for that kind of stuff!" Lola said, clearly not wanting anything to do with her brother's shenanigans.

Lincoln finally pulled his foot out of the earwax and made his way to Lynn's eardrum. Unfortunately for Lincoln, his sister could feel him moving around in her ear. This irritated Lynn's ear, so she stuck her finger in her to scratch it. The tiny boy turned around and let out a yelp when he saw Lynn's giant finger coming right for him.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metalix64 (UN: cecil24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3252720-Lynn-Loud