*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3176224-Lincoln-climbed-onto-the-bear-as-Rita-picked-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln climbed onto the bear as Rita picked it up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lincoln climbed onto the bear as Rita picked it...

    by: G-Breaker
Lincoln decided that since his mother was about to bend down and pick up Lily's teddy bear off of the floor, this was his chance to get her attention. He ran to the bear and grabbed its threads to try and climb onto its head. But even with his size, with the bear sitting in an upright position, it would still take a while to reach its head.

Lincoln was able to at least make it onto the bear's right arm before his mom could grab it. However, his mom had just grabbed the bear and lifted it up off of the floor. "Whoaaaa!" Lincoln yelled while holding on for dear life as the bear was lifted rather quickly into the air. It was like he was on an airplane as the ground grew farther and farther away from him. If he fell from there, it would've been the end of him.

Rita stood back up straight and then turned around with the bear in her hand. While still holding onto the thread, Lincoln tried once again to get his mother's attention by waving his other arm and calling out to her. But it was still no good as his cries fell on deaf ears. Rita started walking over to Lily's crib to place the bear back in its place, along with her minuscule son to boot.

Lincoln kept trying to get his mother's attention. But it was too late as she already made it to the crib. If Lincoln didn't want to stay tiny in his youngest sister's crib, than his only option now was to jump off of the teddy bear and try to make it onto his mother's arm. So, just before he could be dumped into the baby's crib, Lincoln took a leap of faith and attempted to jump from the bear onto his titanic mother.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3176224-Lincoln-climbed-onto-the-bear-as-Rita-picked-it