*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3115340-Lincoln-hides-in-an-open-locker-until-someone-c
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln hides in an open locker until someone comes in to help him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lincoln hides in an open locker until someone c...

    by: G-Breaker
Lincoln decided it would be best to go with the safer option right now. So he tried to find an open locker close by and get into it to avoid being stepped on by his classmates. "There's gotta be an open locker somewhere here." He looked left and right but he couldn't an open locker that was close to him.

The white-haired 11 year old began to grow nervous until he saw his salvation. There was an open locker just a few yards away from him. To the regular-sized kids, it would only be about a foot or two away, but for Lincoln right now, it felt more like a few miles. He had to be quick and he had to be careful if he didn't want to wind up squashed like a bug underneath one of his fellow students' footwear.

As soon as it looked clear, Lincoln took his chance. He made a mad dash for the locker and while avoiding a few incoming sneakers that landed right next to him, he was able to make it and quickly jumped into the locker, right before it closed. "Whew, I made it," he said in relief.

However, now he was trapped in the locker while it was sealed shut, leaving him in its complete darkness. "Great. I'm trapped. Well, at least it's better than being squished out there," Lincoln said. He tried to look on the bright side and hoped that he could find one right now, but it was starting to become hopeless. Right now, this locker was his only chance for survival if he wanted to return to normal.

Lincoln was covered in the darkness, though, not completely pitch black darkness as there was still some light shining through the small holes in the locker door, which at least still gave him air to breath. Also, he could still see his hand in front of his face so it wasn't totally hopeless for him right now. "Okay this isn't so bad. I just have to wait in here for a little bit until someone opens this locker and then I just need to get their attention..." Lincoln said hoping his plan would work, until it dawned on him that he was still very tiny. "Which won't be easy since I'm still pretty much a bug compared to them."

"How am I going to get out of this one?" Lincoln asked as he began to lose hope of surviving this situation. However, he quickly came up with a possible idea as to how this happened to him in the first place. "Lisa! I'll bet this was her doing. Yeah! She must've tested one of her crazy experiments on me again. If she's the one who shrunk me, then she's gonna be in for it when I get back to normal," Lincoln angrily assumed. He sighed as his anger diminished. "That is, if I can get back to normal size."

Lincoln then took a look around the locker he was in to see if he could find a way to pass the time. "Hmm, I wonder whose locker this is," he pondered.

Lincoln turned around and saw the contents of his current prison. Inside the locker, he saw what would usually be in it, and was still perplexed by huge everything looked at his size, even inanimate objects could dwarf him in the height department. Just the usual contents: a stack of school books, a backpack hanging from the hook above him, some notebooks and even the owner's lunch bag. However, those weren't the only things that he could see in there.

It was a little bit dark but Lincoln could see a few small, pretty decorations in the locker. There were some magnet items on the wall such as a small vanity mirror, some stickers of hearts and such, and a few other accessories that one would normally find in a locker belonging to a girl in grade school. "Oh no. I must be inside a girl's locker," Lincoln said as he started to blush thinking that once he sees who's opening the locker, it would be quite awkward if they notice him in there and might get him into big trouble.

"I hope whoever this girl is, she isn't too upset if she finds me in here." Lincoln climbed the stack of books until he was at the top of it to get a better look at the locker. "Maybe I'll be lucky and the girl will actually be nice and want to help me," Lincoln said, trying to think positive about his current predicament. "I guess I'm going to be in here for a while. I'd better just wait it out until she comes back. I wouldn't want to make a mess of her stuff."

Lincoln sat down on the giant book hoping for the owner of the locker to come back soon and free him. It took a little while, about a half hour or so, and still, Lincoln was waiting in the locker for someone to open it and let him out. Eventually, Lincoln grew bored and assumed it was still probably a few more minutes before lunch time. He sighed. "Okay, now I'm bored. When is this girl coming back?"

Lincoln still waited for someone to come back and thought it would be better to pass the time somehow by exploring his new surroundings, as long as he didn't mess anything up, of course. He looked around and became amazed by how nice the locker looked. "Wow. Girls sure know how to accessorize their locker spaces. Even Lola's room isn't as nice as this," he said.

After a while, it was getting close to lunch time and he was beginning to get hungry. "Oh man, I haven't even had lunch yet. But how am I even supposed to eat at this size?" He sat back down dejectedly and began to feel like it was almost hopeless at this point.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3115340-Lincoln-hides-in-an-open-locker-until-someone-c