*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3115305-School-Time-Shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: School Time Shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

School Time Shrinking

    by: G-Breaker
It was a lovely morning in Royal Woods as Lincoln Loud and his ten sisters were currently getting ready for school. "Come on you guys, we're leaving in five minutes!" Lori called from downstairs. Lincoln was just getting his stuff ready in his backpack when he suddenly felt a dizzy sensation overtake him.

"Whoa. What's going on?" Lincoln asked as his vision started going blurry and he started feeling a little bit shaky in his legs. As quickly as it happened, the feeling suddenly left him. He shook his head trying to regain his senses as his vision came back. "Ugh. That felt pretty weird," he groaned.

"Lincoln!" He heard Lori call him and remembered that he still had to get to school. "Hurry up and get down here or we're leaving without you!" Lori shouted from the front door.

"I'm coming, Lori!" he replied. Lincoln got all of his stuff together and made a dash for the door. He then got into Vanzilla just in time for his Mom to drive them all to school. "Sorry I'm late, Mom. Just got a weird feeling for a second. But I'm good now," Lincoln said.

"Okay honey. Let's go everyone." Rita drove the car and took each of her kids to their respective schools. The first stop was the high school where she dropped off Lori, Leni, Luna and Luan. The next stop was for Lynn's middle school and the final stop being the elementary school for all of her younger children. "Okay elementary schoolers, this is your stop." As Rita stopped, Lola, Lana, Lucy, and Lisa all got out of the car. However, Lincoln hesitated to get out of the car as that same strange feeling he had in his room suddenly came back.

"Lincoln, go! You're going to be late!" Rita scolded, but then she saw how dizzy and weak he looked and had her impatience replaced with worry. "Lincoln, are you feeling alright?" she asked in concern.

Lincoln quickly snapped out of it and managed to get his head together again. "Yeah Mom. I'm alright. See ya," Lincoln answered as he left the car and followed his little sisters inside. As the young Louds entered the building, Lincoln quickly found the way to his homeroom in time for Ms. Johnson's class.

The class had begun and after a few hours, Lincoln was able to stay alert and focus the entire time he was in class. Unfortunately for him, that didn't last much longer as his dizziness returned once more, and this time it was much worse. Not only was he feeling dizzy, but now his arms started feeling pretty heavy, and he also began to breakout in a cold sweat.

The teacher noticed this and walked up to Lincoln to see if he was alright. "Lincoln?" The white-haired boy looked up to his teacher as she stood in front of him with a worried expression on her face. "Are you feeling okay? You look a little feverish."

"I-I'm okay, Ms. Johnson. Just a little bit dizzy, that's all," Lincoln answered but his teacher didn't believe that he was truly okay.

"Maybe you should go to the nurse's office, Lincoln," Ms. Johnson suggested. Lincoln decided it would be best and got up from his seat to head to the school nurse. The teacher asked for someone to take him, but Lincoln gently refused and insisted that he can go on his own.

As he walked through the halls to the nurse's office, Lincoln's dizziness began to take hold of him. He started getting weaker and slumped over to the side of the wall. "What's the matter...with...me?" Lincoln panted as he leaned against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor where he began to lose consciousness and fall asleep.

A few minutes later, Lincoln began to regain consciousness as he felt his senses come back to him. "Whoa. What happened?" Lincoln said while rubbing his eyes. One good thing, however, was that all of his dizziness and sweatiness finally went away and he was able to stand up straight again. However, he noticed something very strange about where he woke up.

"Wait a minute. Where am I?" he said in confusion. He looked around and noticed how everything looked. The lockers, the doors, the drinking fountains, everything looked massive to him. "What is going on here?" Lincoln grew scared as he backed up against the wall and saw where he was. He was still in his school's hallway not too far from his class. It was then he realized what had happened. He shrunk and was reduced to about an inch in height. "What happened to me?! I'm...I'm tiny!" he shouted.

"But how?" Lincoln wondered how this could've happened to him when he felt the ground shake. "Oh no. Not now! I'd better hide!" Lincoln ran back to the wall as he knew what was coming. The doors to the classrooms opened and the students were free to move about the halls. And from Lincoln's current perspective, all of them looked like humongous, moving skyscrapers. Lincoln felt like a tiny bug compared to all of these normal-sized kids. The sounds of their talking and their very footsteps was enough to give him and earache as it was so loud at his size.

Lincoln stayed on the side to avoid getting stepped on by their big shoes or it would be the end of him for sure. "Oh man! I can't believe this actually happened to me. I'd better find help. Maybe Lisa can reverse this. I hope." Lincoln soon came up with a new plan, he would try to find one of his sisters so that they could take him to Lisa and she could find a way to bring him back to his normal size. However, it seemed too risky to go out into the halls right now with everyone stomping around.

"Maybe I should wait here until it's clear. Either way I've gotta find a way out of this mess," Lincoln said. "Maybe I could hide in someone's locker and get their help once they look inside. That might be safer." Lincoln had two options right now, he could either go out and try to find one of his sisters or wait in a locker until someone would be able to give him a ride. Which choice would it be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3115305-School-Time-Shrinking