*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/X37NDJMD2-Her-ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Her ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Her ass

    by: gluefetish2
Seeing Gracie sleeping on her side, you decide to sneak up on her and put some glue on her bare skin. She is wearing a string bikini and you decide to put glue on her bare ass. You are wearing a speedo, due to the oppressive heat. You put the glue on her bare ass, and since there's lots of space on the bench, you lie down on your back, after ogling her ass for a few minutes. Suddenly you feel quite drowsy and you fall asleep. Two hours later, you wake up ,and groggily realize that something feels different. Looking around, you realize that you must have rolled over while asleep. You remember falling asleep on your back, but you're currently on your side. Just about then, you feel a little movement, but it's so small you ignore it, and go back to sleep. Fifteen minutes later, you feel a tug on your ass. Once again you groggily wake up, and you hear Gracie waking up. She mutters to herself "That was some dream" She starts to stretch, and you feel your ass being moved back and forth. As Gracie finally regains consciousness, she tries to roll over to her back, before sitting up, but finds that she can't. You then realize that her bare ass cheeks are pushing against your own bare ass cheeks. It's at this point that you remember that you had put glue on her bare ass, and there's a possibility that her ass is now glued to yours. Hoping that's not the case, you try to roll away from Gracie, but as you feared, her ass follows your own ass. The movement reawaken Gracie, and she asks "Is there someone behind me? Who are you? Why is my ass sweating?" You tell her "I'm Kevin. I fell asleep on my back, and about three hours later ,I woke up on my side, with my ass getting sweaty." Gracie says "Well that answers one question, our asses must have been touching for a while now. But why does it seem like I can't get my ass away from yours?" Kevin says, "You were asleep and I thought it would be funny to see you wake up, and once you sat up,have your ass glued to the bench. Unfortunately, my little prank backfired, after I fell asleep, and must have rolled while I was asleep. I just woke up about half an hour ago, and our asses were keeping each other warm. Gracie gasped "You actually put glue on my bare ass? I can't believe you would do that!" You grabbed the tube of glue, and looked at the label, shocked that the glue will last for five months. "Let's check first and see if our asses are stuck together." "I sure hope they aren't " says Gracie With that said, she tried to move away from you, but your ass followed hers. You said , Let's stand up, so that we have more leverage. " Working together, the two of you stood up and tried again to walk away from each other, but your asses were still solidly glued together. "Oh no" says Gracie "It looks like we're glued together." "Hope you're ready for some bad news." you said to her "What can be worse than being stuck ass to ass with you?" asked Gracie "We are stuck like this for five months. " you told her. What's next for our rivals?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They learn to get along

*Noteb*
2. They keep fighting

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gluefetish2 (UN: gluefetish2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/X37NDJMD2-Her-ass