*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/D5K5436B6-Spot-a-black-girl-sleeping-on-a-bench
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: A person relaxing on a bench  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Spot a black girl sleeping on a bench.

    by: gluefetish2
Looking around the park, Kevin spots a black girl sleeping on a bench, wearing a thong bikini. Kevin, himself is wearing a boys thong bikini. Kevin, being a certified ass-man, takes a long look at the girls ass, and then lays down beside her, to see how well they would measure up, and he finds that she appears to be the same height as himself. He then gets up, pulls out the tube of glue, and pours some on her bare ass. He then stands there,just looking at her ass. Suddenly, he starts to feel sleepy, and lays down behind her and falls asleep. Two hours later, Kevin feels a movement, and wakes up, but before he wakes up fully, everything has stopped moving, and he falls back asleep. Another hour later, Kevin wakes up and groggily tries to roll over, but finds that he can't. Looking around, he sees that the black girls ass is pressed tightly against his own white ass. He decides to pull his ass away from her ass, but no matter how hard he tries, her ass follows his ass, not even leaving a centimetre of space in between their asses. At this point the black girl wakes up, and asks why her ass is sweating. She looks behind her and sees a white ass pressing against her black ass. Kevin has felt every single movement, because his ass is being flattened by the black girls ass. Kevin speaks up and introduces himself, and finds out that her name is Karen. Karen asks what is going on, and why their asses feel like they are welded together. At that moment, Kevin remembers that he had put some glue on her bare ass, and pulls out the tube of glue, and checks the label, which reads that the glue will last for two weeks. Kevin, tells Karen that he had found a tube of glue on the ground, and had put some of it on her ass so that she would get stuck when she sat down on a chair. Then he told Karen that he got tired, and laid down behind her on the bench, and fell asleep. He said that one of them must have rolled in their sleep, and their asses had touched and now were stuck together. What's next for our interracial duo?

You have the following choices:

1. They try to pull their asses away from each other.

*Noteb*
2. They look for a solvent

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gluefetish2 (UN: gluefetish2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/D5K5436B6-Spot-a-black-girl-sleeping-on-a-bench