*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Glue their feet to the floor
  2. Other
  3. Dillon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/3135041-Glue-their-feet-to-the-floor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Glue their feet to the floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Glue their feet to the floor

    by: John Campbell
He crawled behind the bench they were sitting on, admiring their feet that were prominently on display due to the open sandals they were wearing. Both women were flexing their legs, kicking their feet back and forth. It was just too much of a temptation.

He squeezed a puddle of glue under their feet, making sure the puddle was large enough for both of them to get stuck in, and then waited. The two women sat for a bit longer, their free movement beginning to drive Dillon just a little bit crazy. He wanted to see them stuck, he wanted to see just what this glue was capable of. And then, finally, the two women got up, all four of their feet going straight into the puddle of glue.

They both realized something was wrong as soon as they tried to move and saw that their shoes would not move. They both started tugging at their feet, each wrapping their hands around their ankles, trying to get their shoes unstuck.

"What the hell?" one of them said.

"Who put this here?" said the other.

Dillon hid and watched, fascinated at just how firmly the glue held their shoes down. This stuff was strong. There was a lot of fun to be had here.

And then the two women stepped out of their shoes, moving carefully to avoid getting their bare feet stuck, and then bent down to try to extract their shoes that way. They hadn't noticed Dillon yet. He moved around behind them, contemplating what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. he glues their bare feet

*Noteb*
2. he glues them together

*Noteb*
3. he decides to move on

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Campbell (UN: campbellj654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/3135041-Glue-their-feet-to-the-floor