*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3438440-Shrunken-and-Sat-on---Maggie-Edition
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: Maggie wants to play with you, and show off the "perks" of shrinking you...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Shrunken and Sat on - Maggie Edition

    by: Random Anon
"Looks like you were enjoying the show more than I thought" Maggie chuckled as she looked down at you.
"And here I was thinking you really were as much of a prude as you appeared"

"The hell are you talking ab-Oh shit!" Your eyes widened when only at this precise moment you realize that you were in your birthday suit, clearly your belongings didn't shrink alongside yourself.

"You didn't feel chilly before?" Maggie chuckled, raising an eyebrow, but then glanced down at her largest feature and playfully patted it. It stuck out enough that you could see a little bit of it even from the front and it jiggled a lot for such a light pat.
"I guess my 'pillows' are top tier for warmth, huh?"

'How in the nine hells of Dante's Inferno did I miss that I didn't have my clothes anymore?!' You thought, patting your body in vain hopes of retaining anything but it was no use, there was only your skin. You then remembered that you weren't alone and covered your crotch in shame.

"To be honest, I didn't even know that your clothes wouldn't shrink, this was tested on an animal without any issue but, well, animals don't wear clothes" Maggie laughed "Not that I mind... it means I might need to keep you warm more often" She said in a softer but decidedly more seductive voice.

You gulped and stepped back in fear, looking as her titanic form approached, the booming quakes from each step she took letting you know of the unfathomably large amounts of mass her body was made of. You still had a hard time accepting that it was real, the Maggie you knew had been this girl that was almost as short as Zuemy, not a towering titaness larger than mountains.

"You look scared" She said as if that weren't the normal reaction to have at being reduced to the size of a flea or less.

"Maggie, please get me back to normal" You asked nervously.

"But you haven't even enjoyed your reward yet!" Maggie replied and stood right before the vast plain that you had to remind yourself was merely her computer chair. With a playful wink, she turned around and your entire immediate world was instantly covered in dark shadows as a pair of humongous gelatinous planet-sized globes, barely covered by sweatpants fabric, hovered miles above in an almost ominous manner.

"Ha, ha, very funny" You said, unconvinced and increasingly nervous "C-come on, Maggie. You're just joking, right?"

In response, Maggie looked down at you from over her shoulder and winked at you before giving her hefty rear an energetic smack, making a powerful thunderclap of her own as well as sending the countless tons upon tons upon tons of gelatinous booty fat contained inside those incredibly gigantic cheeks into a jiggling frenzy, literal waves like those from the ocean rippled from the site of impact and traveled across the vast, round expanse, her tight sweatpants did nothing to hide any of this.

"Maggie?" You asked with increased nervousness.

Maggie gave her hips a shake, making those gigantic fatty globes bounce and jiggle more, then she began to lower herself down... she was going to take a seat, right on the chair you were on! It was a mind-boggling sight, even watching the moon suddenly drop down towards the Earth would fail to convey the scale of the impact you were about to receive.

"Maggie, I'll get crushed!" You said but there was no response.

Having no further options, you turned around and ran with all your might, even though this too would be a futile effort, to you, the near flattened computer chair you were on was a vast expanse that stretched miles and miles in all directions and Maggie's humongous ass dwarfed the chair itself, there was nowhere that wouldn't end up under that massive behind, in fact, it was more likely that it'd spill over to the sides, your only salvation would be to leap off the chair... and fall to your death miles and miles below.

There was far too much ground to cover, even when giving it your all, you failed to make any meaningful progress as suddenly everything went dark and you felt the overwhelming weight of an entire planet upon you. You expected that to be it, to be the ending to your own story, and what an inglorious one at that, reduced to a tiny crushed mess under a quirky short girl's fat ass...

Or that's what you first thought, because seconds passed and you were still conscious. In fact, it didn't even hurt, you were simply pinned down by what felt like an excessively overbearing weight, but said weight came from a warm and incredibly squishy mass. You wondered if this was somehow the afterlife, a twisted mirror image of the way one died but somehow, you felt like you were still you, still in your body and not some ethereal soul.

Maggie laughed as she let her big booty rest upon her chair, immediately feeling a very tiny lump that got pressed into the soft, fatty mass of one of her ginormous cheeks. She relaxed and allowed her full weight to rest, feeling how you got pressed even harder, her sweatpants doing very little to contain her oversized ass. She then playfully ground her hips on it, closing her eyes and sighing in delight as she could feel your diminutive form getting rubbed into her cheek.

"See? Nothing happened" She said "Other than having a juicy, fat booty on top of you. But, is that really so different from before?" She lightly slapped one of her cheeks, sending a surge of waves of fatty flesh whose jiggling vibrations were sure to reach you.
"The shrinking thing makes you super tough or something" She explained "You really thought I'd sit on you if I knew it'd hurt?" She then asked, sounding slightly offended.

You felt bad for her after hearing her somewhat muffled voice, but were quick to remember that you were under a billion or trillion ton butt cheek. You tried to move but only managed to make your limbs barely twitch, which managed to tickle Maggie's gigantic glute, eliciting some more cute giggling.

"Something tells me it's not that bad under there, I mean, you're tickling me" She said with a smug grin "Are you trying to give me a massage? Because I'd really love it if you gave me a full, extra deep tissue kind of booty massage" She then teased, waiting for a few minutes before she finally stood up to look at her seat, but when she did you were nowhere to be found.

Maggie panicked for a moment but a faint twitching coming from the middle of one of her hefty cheeks let her know of your true location, prompting more smug laughter.
"Wow, you really liked it that much?" She said "If you wanna keep getting a faceful of this fatty, who am I to stop your fun?" She then sexily wiggled her hips, making you bounce and jiggle along with her cheek.

Moments later, she nonchalantly plucked you off her butt and brought you back to her face. Her grinning, freckled and cute face made it hard for you to be truly angry at her, instead you facepalmed and groaned in annoyance.

"You could've just told me" You said dryly.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't have let me sit on you to demonstrate" She replied with a nonchalant shrug "And to be honest, you felt surprisingly good under there. I think you could help me feel a bit better, specially when we have classes in rooms with crappy, hard chairs with no cushioning"

You would've stepped away if you weren't currently being dangled before Maggie's building-sized eyes after hearing that.

"Or maybe you could help me concentrate in some boring class" She then said, and just after she spoke, her eyes lit up as she came up with an even naughtier idea.
"Or... you know, maybe you could help me out when we have PE" Her smile grew wider "That'd be so sweet of you, giving your poor, tired friend a nice massage when her butt's feeling sore. Maybe you could even do it while I run laps around the gym"

Your tired look with narrowed eyes more than conveyed that you weren't on board with any of those outrageous propositions.

"Oh, c'mon! If I were really bad I'd be asking you stuff like scratching my crack right as I head for lunch... on Taco Tuesday" She said, giggling at the idea, picturing it in her mind with surprising amounts of detail.
"Or to help me dry my booty right after doing PE... though, I actually like that one. You'd be surprised by how sweaty these buns can get, hun~" Once again she gave you a smug grin while you facepalmed.
"Okay, okay! Maybe it's too soon! How about we just go back to what we were doing?" She then proposed in a calmer tone.
"Before, you could only rest your head, but now you can rest your entire body on these lovely pillows!"

As she spoke, Maggie went back to lay on her bed stomach-first, dangling you above the bulging, planetary masses she had for a behind "If you wanna be warmer and cozier, I wouldn't mind if you crawled in here though" She chuckled as she briefly dangled you over her exposed crack as her sweatpants failed to fully cover her giant ass.

Sensing that maybe her teasing was going too far, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself, her own horniness had begun to get the best of her, but she reminded herself of your situation and that her first focus was to cheer you up before getting to the fun stuff. Letting you rest and recover your strength would also be important, both for your own sake and because she wanted you to have that energy for when she got playful.

"All jokes aside, this is a reward for you for real" She said, gently dropping you on the middle of her humongous left butt cheek. You landed with a rippling bounce and it felt like you had just smacked face-first into the world's biggest bowl of jello "We can chill like this..." She then tried holding back her giggling and ultimately failed "I mean, if you think about it, no one has enjoyed such a big, juicy fatty like this ever before, we're making history!"

Just having been sat on by her moments ago made you feel like you needed more resting, so you simply laid there, letting the jiggly gelatinous mass mold to your body as you slightly sank into it. You barely understood this shrinking nonsense, but you realized that your fate pretty much rested in the hands, or most likely the huge ass of Maggie alone.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3438440-Shrunken-and-Sat-on---Maggie-Edition