*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234012-Miles-Ploy/cid/2914727-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234012
Miles decides to take over the multiverse using Anarchy magic
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: RBM5
The current king of Moebius grew concerned as he thought to himself about the current state of affairs: the planet was low on resources after Scourge’s rule caused a large portion of it’s population to be eradicated along with an abundance of it’s wild life and that was not without mentioning the only survivors were living within Ovi Kintobor’s sanctuary, in No Zone Prison, or were members of Scourge’s Suppression Squad that now was lead by Miles. The fox rose from his throne as he walked over to his former leader who sat in front of him on his knees badly beaten and bruised as he escaped No Zone Prison recently and in his first move lead an attack on the home of the Suppression Squad in hopes of taking the title of King back however he underestimated his former allies with Miles in particular.

“I don’t know why you’re taking so long just kill me already...” Scourge complained with a hoarse voice, Miles had the team Scourge brought taken away to be questioned for intel by Boomer using devices and methods that could make anyone sing like a bird but the fox wanted the green hedgehog to himself as he wanted to try something he had never done before on Scourge, after all why kill someone when you can keep them around as a guinea pig? “Oh you never understood Scourge but soon you will if I wanted to kill you I would’ve done so long ago.” With a smirk across his face Miles held his hands to show Scourge as they became covered in Moebius’ equivalent of Chaos Energy: Anarchy Energy. Just like Chaos Energy it was a powerful energy that every being of Moebius had within them but some had much more than others to the point that with practice they could learn to manipulate theirs as well as other’s Anarchy Energy to the point they could do things like preform what was seen as magic or go into their own kind of super forms. The only remaining Moebians that had a strong amount of said energy within them were Scourge, Miles, and O’Knux primarily thanks to being the Moebian versions of prime universe beings that can use Chaos Energy in quite powerful ways. Out of the three however Miles was the only one who saw the potential in learning how to use the energy to the fullest however he still had much to learn and the best way to learn in his eyes was practice which he was about to do with Scourge based on an idea one of the many books in the castle’s library presented: control over another person. “What are you going to-“ The captured hedgehog grew somewhat concerned before Miles grabbed the sides of his head with the Anarchy Energy covered hands allowing the energy to spread from them to cover Scourge completely inside and out. “AHHHH!!!” Scourge pried himself out of Miles’ grip and flailed on the floor in pain as the energy was changing Scourge to what the fox intended as the hedgehog’s voice began to raise octaves his clothing changed into something similar to the uniform Alicia Acorn wore. “What is happening to me?!” The hedgehog cried out as he continued to change feeling organs moving and changing as breasts started forming underneath the shirt and his penis retreated and changed into a vagina within her pants. “You are becoming a perfect servant of my kingdom thanks to you we are low in population so I needed a way to get started fixing that.” Scourge realized the predicament she was in and wished Miles had killed her instead as the fox was planning on forming a harem that included Alicia and Scourge’s team. “You are...” The hedgehog was about to try cursing the kitsune out when the final changes started that being within her mind as Miles only could imagine what was going on behind Scourge’s now clouded eyes the energy disappeared off her as she gave a similar smirk to Miles’. “Thank you for making me realize my place was at your feet your highness.” The former rebellious hedgehog got up and bowed in front of her new master as the fox clapped before heading to the hallway. “Stay here as I take care of your allies.” The hedgehog would nod as Miles would think to himself how exhausting that was imagining he could probably only do something like that five times within twenty four hours before he’d be to exhausted to even walk luckily he did have an ace up his sleeve in the form of a piece of Anarchy Beryl. Anarchy Beryl was the Moebian equivalent to the Chaos Emeralds although there were countless pieces compared to the seven emeralds, the downsides were that they were less powerful than the emeralds and the only two places that had any were in the castle that the Suppression Squad called home of Devil’s Island guarded by O’Knux however the collection Miles had was the only usable product as the Beryl O’Knux had kept the island he lived on afloat and taking or using an bit of it could send to the surface. With the Beryl was the method the three imbued with Anarchy Energy would use to go super as there wasn’t enough of that energy even in their bodies to do that but it would take much more than a few pieces to do so. What Miles could do with a piece however was ease the amount of energy required to do what he had to Scourge as he entered the cell Boomer had tossed Fiona in as her screams soon filled the air.
Within the next few hours Miles had made his way back to his throne with the fallen Descructix standing by at attention all in uniform and under the fox’s service not to mention female with the exception of Lightning Lynx who Miles didn’t change due to Boomer appealing that he deserved a boy toy of his choosing without Scourge being on the table. “This has gone quite well and I can see Moebius doing much better however with so much unrest and fighting in different dimensions threats may be bound to arrive here not to mention we will need resources from them soon.” The fox thought to himself before he came up with an idea: he could conquer a few other realities to not only ensure the safety of Moebius but use them to make it flourish as well! “Scourge go tell the other Squad members to make preparations for Patch, Boomer and myself to start a journey across multiple realities.” The hedgehog was confused but complied to her master as all the members came into the throne room Miles explained his idea and they quickly understood. “Alicia I will leave you in charge of the planet and our new slaves.” The Queen would nod her head in response thinking up of what kind of cruel punishments she could inflect on Scourge for so many years of torment while Miles was gone. “I have packed a large bag full of Anarchy Beryl and set the portal for our first destination.” The walrus informed Miles who smiled in response, “Then let’s roll out.” The other two would nod as their journey of conquest began with...

You have the following choices:

1. The prime universe (SatAm/Archie)

2. The game universe

3. The IDW universe

*Noteb*
4. The Boom Universe

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RBM5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234012-Miles-Ploy/cid/2914727-The-beginning