*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jorgen Visits
  2. Timmy and Chloe
  3. Fairly OddParents
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232699-Cartoon-Fetish-and-Kinks-Adventures/cid/3380849-Jorgen-Visits
by Dopple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232699
Random Cartoon Characters going through changes involving fetishes and kinks
This choice: Something else happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jorgen Visits

    by: Dopple
Timmy and Chloe goes upstairs to Timmy’s room thinking about how they show how much they love each other. That was until a giant magical explosion occurred in the middle of the bedroom which the two were all familiar with. Then appeared the strongest fairy in the universe Jorgen with a smile on his face which Timmy thought was odd. “Chloe, Turner. How very good to see the both of you”. Chloe was excited to see him as he was mostly kind to her as she was the most well behaved and smart. Timmy then goes ahead and asks, “Alright Jorgen, what do you want? Did we break a rule again that we are not aware of?”. Jorgen immediately replies with a fake grin on his face, “W-what? No… can’t I visit just to say hello or something?”. Timmy raises a brow not buying it. “Something’s up. You wouldn’t just call me Turner and would add ‘puny’ or instead call me an idiot”. Jorgen tried to keep the facade until he gave up. “Alright fine… there is a reason to why I’m here”. “I thought so…” Timmy say while rolling his eyes. Jorgen clears his throat then says, “The fairy council and I have come up with a solution that will solve the fairy shortage to give many future god kids a fairy godparent to help them. Chloe looks excited hearing that and was curious. “Really? And how will you do that?” Jorgen then replies, “It actually involves you two to make this possible”. Timmy was confused and asks, “Why us?”. “We have been watching you two every now and then and we can see that you like each other”. Timmy and Chloe don’t argue and blush a bit. Jorgen then continues, “In that way you two being a couple will be perfect in the process of making more fairies to provide for future kids”. “And how would we do that?” Chloe asks. “By the same way your parents did to make you two. And I know that you know how they did. Timmy and Chloe blush more as they know from both spying their parents doing it and then possibly doing it themselves in Timmy’s room before Jorgen popped in. It then occurred to Chloe. “You want us to make fairy babies? But we can’t do that. We’re kids, and even if we could… wouldn’t they just end up being normal human babies?

Jorgen smiles and replies, “That’s why I brought these…”. Jorgen lift up his arm and something appears in his hand. It is a serving tray and then two objects that look like muffins that were glowing giving Timmy a sense a deja vu. “Those are not like that fairyversary muffin you gave me right?”. “No Turner… it’s not. We learned from our last mistake. These muffins on the other hand once eaten will infuse fairy DNA and magic into your body. Just enough to make your body make fairy babies without making you a complete fairy. As well as some other effects that will make things easier for both of you even when making more. So what do you say you two? Will you help increasing the number of fairies to provide for the needing kids in the future?”. Timmy and Chloe felt on the spot then looked at each other for a few moments. They both then look up at Jorgen and…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Agree

*Noteb*
2. Disagree

*Noteb*
3. Agree, them Wanda volunteers to make babies too

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dopple (UN: sonifan1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dopple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232699-Cartoon-Fetish-and-Kinks-Adventures/cid/3380849-Jorgen-Visits