*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. We Need to Shower
  2. So it Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package/cid/2969899-We-Need-to-Shower
by Pin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228485
You are John. You're finally having sex but something BIG happens that you'd never expect.
This choice: We Need to Shower  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

We Need to Shower

    by: Clear Path
"Hey, John. Do you mind if I take a shower? Since we are spending the weekend in here, I want to clean myself." Monica comments.

"Sure, how about I join you? Then we can have a private moment." You tease her, your mind was playing around with the idea of having sex with her in the bathroom.

"Hmm? Maybe..." She smiles back at you. "Or maybe we can prepare ourselves for a more special bedtime." She whispers and walks away. "I'll leave that up to you."

You silently jumped around in celebration, finally those months of holding yourself were about to pay off, you calm down and go to your bedroom to prepare a clean change of clothes for the night.

After undressing and covering yourself with a towel, you leave to be with your girfriend in the shower. You walk inside the bathroom and see Monica, in all her naked glory, waiting for you. "Finally, I was wondering if you were going to come."

"Sorry." You close the door. "But don't worry, I'm here." You take off your towel.

"Then, let's get started. First, I want you to close your eyes and extend your hand."

You do it as Monica says it and you start to feel something soft in your hand, thinking that it was a part of her body, yo squeeze it until you feel water coming out of it. Wait, water? You open your eyes and see that you were actually holding a sponge.

Monica giggles. "For making me wait, you are going to wash my back."

"Well, this isn't what I was expecting but I'll take it." You rub the sponge against the bare back of your girlfriend, you were excited that this was going to be your lucky day. That was until you hear a knocking in the door.

"John, can I take a bath, too?" You recognized your sister's voice.

"No, Jenny, you can't." You reply.

"But I'm already naked and it's cold outside."

"You should have thought about that, go to your room and get dressed again." You then feel a hit in your shoulder, it was Monica.

"Are you seriously going to leave her outside?" You simply nodded, but this only bothered her more. "Okay, okay. I'll let her in. Geez." You go to the bathroom's door and open it. "Move it, Jenny, or else I'm leaving you out."

"Thank you, John." She joyfully gets inside, holding only a small towel in front of her crotch. You were confused, she was holding something between her legs?

"Hi, Monica. I'm taking a shower, too." You see Jenny uncovering herself. You only saw her butt, so, you walked back not caring about your sister's naked body.

"John!!" Monica gasps.

"What is it? Is there a spider or something?"

She shakes her head. "Look!" She points to your sister and you then saw what was causing an impression in your girlfriend. Your sister had a penis.......

"Jenny? What is that?" You ask, shocked by the revelation.

"It's my fireman." She blushes. "Just like yours." She responds.

"Jenny, are you a boy?" Monica asks her, too.

"No, I'm a girl. Why do you ask?"

Monica gulps. "Because girls don't have a penis, they have a vagina."

"But I have one." She lifts her ballsack and shows a slit. "Isn't that normal?"

"No, it's not. Look at me and Monica." She stands next to her and show Jenny that you two had a different set of genitals.

You see that Jenny was in the verge of tears. "But mom told me....." She blushes and quickly covers herself. "I thought that...." She starts to cry. "I'm sorry." She runs out of the shower.

"Go get her, John." Monica tells you. "I think we made a mistake."

You grab your towel and followed her until....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clear Path (UN: clearpath20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228485-My-Sister-got-a-Package/cid/2969899-We-Need-to-Shower