*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 30 something year old ( adult age)
  2. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/3296174-30-something-year-old--adult-age
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shaman
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2226710
You are a male that can shrink any woman you touch
This choice: 30 something year old ( adult age)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

30 something year old ( adult age)

    by: 33
You look at your thick beard, impressed with the job the barber had done yesterday. You’d only been able to grow on the last year or too, and it covered your double chin nicely. You me belly was large and flabby, covered in fuzz. You had been much smaller ten years ago, but life had been so hectic you’d let your weight go a little. But you were also down 20 pounds, the new gym membership was paying off.

As you brushed your teeth you heard a knock at the door. You quickly threw on your underwear and a pair of basketball shorts and got to the door, even the small rush made you winded. “I gotta quit smoking,” you thought.

You opened the door to see Maddie, the Amazon delivery driver. You didn’t know her personally, but working from home - you repaired all sorts of electronics - you got a lot of parts from Amazon.

“Hey Maddie!”

“Hey Mike, I got three for you today,” the petite blonde said. She was short, probably only five feet tall, a good foot and a half shorter than you. Her wavy blonde hair was shoulder length, and she was a little thick, but not fat by any means.

She handed you two boxes, one stacked on the other, and you sat them on the small table by the door. She grabbed a third, smaller box - probably the iPhone replacement screen you’d ordered - and handed it to you. As you went to grab it your hand slipped on top of hers, and you we’re reminded of your dream.

To your surprise you watched as Maddie began to dwindle in size. By the time you had taken the box from her she had easily shrunk a foot.

Maddie stood there, puzzled, aware something had happened but not quite sure what.

“That was weird,” she said, looking up at you. “When you touched me, it was almost like static electricity, and now my perception feels kind of off. I hate to ask you this, but I feel a little lightheaded… would you mind if I sat down?”

“N-no… that’s… that’s fine.”

You watched the four foot tall woman walk past you and to your couch. She sat down and put her hands in her face and rubbed her eyes. You walked into the kitchen and got her a bottle of green water. She opened it and took a drink and sat it on the coffee table beside of your large crystal ashtray.

“You smoke? I quit a couple months ago.”

“Yeah, I’m trying to quit.” you stammered, still shocked you’d actually shrunk Maddie just by touching her.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell Maddie about your dream

*Noteb*
2. Maddie leaves

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226710-The-dude-that-shrinks-Women/cid/3296174-30-something-year-old--adult-age