*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/S67LB2765-Pam-to-be-Karens-toilet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2221279
You are Michael and you get Shrunk in the office with all the female giants PLEASE ADD
This choice: Pam to be Karen's toilet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pam to be Karen's toilet

    by: radon
"Well since Jim already drank my pee I guess it's only fair if Pam has a turn." Karen shoves her hand up her asshole and takes Pam out and throws him into the chair. "I can't be fucked to go to the bathroom so I'll just do my business here. Karen pulls down her panties and puts Jim in her cleavage so he can watch everything. Karen then let's put a warm flood of pee onto Pam. But she quickly runs out of pee and decides to get someone else. Karen walks out and brings back Erin. Erin being the weirdo she is, Instantly pulled her panties down and pees on Pam. She then sat ontop of her and peed even more. Erin rubbed her butt all over Pam while giggling. "Good girl!" Screams Erin. Erin then let's out a small toot into Pam mouth before leaving.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Karen has more pee in her

2. Karen wants a new butt cushion

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radon (UN: radman00711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/S67LB2765-Pam-to-be-Karens-toilet