*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/FLPTPQRL4-Karen-wants-a-new-butt-cushion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2221279
You are Michael and you get Shrunk in the office with all the female giants PLEASE ADD
This choice: Karen wants a new butt cushion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Karen wants a new butt cushion

    by: radon
"you know Pam, you could do very nicely under my gigantic juicy thick ass. I wanna make you my butt pillow. One that I can fart on all day and bounce on." Karen picks up Pam and wipes her on her asscrack to clean the pee. She then throws her into her panties and pulls them up, whilst moaning. Karen goes home and takes out Pam and super glues her to her chair. "Alright imma change and then I'll sit on your face." Karen, with Jim in her bra, walks into her closet and locks the door. She then throws gym on the floor. "Wanna see a real goddess' body baby Jim? Pam has a shit body but me, biggest ass, biggest tits. Your lucky you have been in my breasts, guys would kill for this. Michael is also lucky, before he died and well..." Karen pats her belly and giggles. She then starts to take her skirt off and she takes her shirt off. Karen stands there in here underwear, towering above Jim. "Getting horny looking at me Jim? Wanna go in my panties again? Wanna lick my pussy and asshole?" Karen moans and giggles and picks jim up. "Later baby. I've got a Pam to sit on." Karen walks out the room in her underwear and jim in her hand. She places jim back in her cleavage and buried him deep in her breasts. Karen then takes a big seat onto Pam's face and moans as she rides her face like a horse. "Oh god your face on my pussy, oh my god! Oh myyyy! Pam your such a nice chair!" Karen cums in Pam's mouth. Karen then peels Pam off her pussy and eats her alive. "Now it's just me and you Jimmy." Karen says while biting her lip. Karen takes jim out of her cleavage and throws him into the bed before she climbs ontop of him and sits on his chest. "You know Jim, I'm way sexier than Pam, you don't need her, you want me." Karen says in a sexy tone. "No Karen I hate you!" Jim says while licking Karen in the pussy and then running away. Jim jumps off the bed and runs for his life while Karen holds her crotch in pain. Jim runs to the door and tries to squeeze through the crack but as he almost does, Karen grabs him and pulls him back. Karen is furious. Karen then grabs super glue and smears it on Jim. She then sticks him to her asshole, face first. "Jim you have been a bad boy." Karen let's put extremely.loud farts into Jim's face and laughs. She sits on her chair, squishing Jim up against her dirty asshole. Karen giggles and moans and slides up and down her chair, smearing Jim's face everywhere. Karen pees on the floor and then sits on the pee so that Jim is forced into it between her ass and the pee. Karen laughs and takes jim off her asshole. She then throws him into an empty water bottle and then holds the open water bottle up to her pussy. Jim stares at the lid as Karen pees into it hitting jim in the face. Her pee starts to fill up the water half way and Jim is floating in it. Karen then moves he lid back to her asshole and she let's out multiple farts before shitting a big lump of shit inside the bottle. Karen then closes the lid and puts the water bottle between her thighs. Karen with her pussy, starts to slide the bottle up and down, teasing jim. Jim stares straight into Karen's pussy. Karen starts to crush the water bottle with her thick thighs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jim gets crushed

*Noteb*
2. Jim pops out of the bottle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radon (UN: radman00711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/FLPTPQRL4-Karen-wants-a-new-butt-cushion